Kai Sandvold BeckwithPhD Candidate Department of Physics Centre of Molecular Inflammation Research (SFF-CEMIR) Faculty of Natural Sciences and Technology
email@example.com +47 73593441 +47 97675126
Background and activities
Master of Nanotechnology from NTNU in 2011. Now employed as a PhD-student at the Dept. Physics, with research interests in cell-nanomaterial interfaces.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Dissolution of copper mineral phases in biological fluids and the controlled release of copper ions from mineralized alginate hydrogels. Biomedical Materials. vol. 10 (1).
- (2015) Tunable high aspect ratio polymer nanostructures for cell interfaces. Nanoscale. vol. 7 (18).
- (2013) Patterned cell arrays and patterned co-cultures on polydopamine-modified poly(vinyl alcohol) hydrogels. Biofabrication. vol. 5 (4).
- (2013) A Transparent Nanowire-Based Cell Impalement Device Suitable for Detailed Cell-Nanowire Interaction Studies. Small. vol. 9 (2).
- (2011) A Study of Cultured Cells on a Nanowire-based Reverse Transfection Device. 2011.