Background and activities
Additiv Manufacturing (3D printing) in metal
Dynamics and vibration damping in machining processes
Machining of super alloys
Manufacturing metrology, coordinate measurements
TPK4190 Manufacturing Technology
TPK4195 Manufacturing Metrology
TPK4440 Machining and Additive Manufacturing
PK8102 Material Removal Processes
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Industrialization of Metal Powder Bed Fusion through Machine Shop Networking. Procedia CIRP. vol. 54.
- (2016) Additive Manufacturing for Enhanced Performance of Molds. Procedia CIRP. vol. 54.
- (2016) Physics-based Model to Predict Forces and Chip Morphology in the Machining of a Ti-6Al-4V Alloys for Aeronautical Applications. Procedia Manufacturing. vol. 6.
- (2016) Development and Optimization of Vibration-Damped Tool Holders for High Length-to-Diameter Boring Operations. High Speed Machining. vol. 2.
- (2015) A review on minimum quantity lubrication for machining processes. Materials and Manufacturing Processes. vol. 30 (8).
- (2015) High-accuracy turning with slender boring bars. Advances in Manufacturing. vol. 3 (2).
- (2011) Effect of high pressure cooling on life of SiAlON tools in machining of Inconel 718. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. vol. 54 (1).
- (2010) Determining optimal replacement time for metal cutting tools. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 206 (2).
- (2009) Estimation of Cutting Tool Failure Costs. IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management.
- (2007) Inverse kinematics of five-axis machines near singular configurations. International journal of machine tools & manufacture. vol. 47 (2).
- (2006) High-pressure cooling of face-grooving operations in Ti6Al4V. Proceedings of the Institution of mechanical engineers. Part B, journal of engineering manufacture. vol. 220 (10).
- (2000) Improving high speed flank milling operations in multi-axis machines. CIRP annals. vol. 49 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2016) Additive Manufacturing for Enhanced Cooling in Moulds for Casting. Proceedings of the 6th International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation (IWAMA 2016).
- (2014) Precision Turning with Slender Boring Bars. Advanced Manufacturing and Automation, 4th International Workshop of Advanced Manufactruing and Automation, (IWAMA2014).
- (2013) Double tuned mass damper for long boring bars. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Production and Industrial Engineering, CPIE 2013.
- (2013) High-Accuracy Turning with Long Boring Bars. ISOM 2013 Proceedings (GIAP Journals, India): Proceedings of the International Conference on Sustainable Manufacturing & Operations Management.
- (2010) Surface integrity in finish turning of nickel-base alloys with CBN tools. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Advances in Production Engineering (APE'2010).
- (2010) Effect of High Pressure Cooling on Life of SiAlON-based Ceramic Cutting Tools. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Advances in Production Engineering (APE'2010).
- (2009) Probabilistic Model for Determination of Tool Replacement Time. Proceedings of the 12th CIRP Conference on Modelling of Machining Operations, Volume II.
- (2008) High-pressure coolant chip control in boring of aluminium alloys. Proceedings of the Eight International Conference on Advanced Manufacturing Systems and Technology.