Background and activities
Postdoctoral Fellow in the research group "Epidemiology and Biostatistics" at the Department of Public Health and General Practice.
- Bachelor of Nursing- 2005 (Høgskolen i Sør-Trøndelag)
- Nurse - 2005-2008 (St. Olavs Hospital)
- Master of Health Science (Environmental Health) - 2009 (Queensland University of Technology - QUT)
- Research Assistant - 2009-2010 (QUT)
- Master of Applied Science (Research) - 2011 (QUT)
- PhD in Community Medicine - 2011-2014 (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Perinatal epidemiology
- Environnmental health
- Sleep epidemiology
- Cardiovascular epidemiology
- Insomnia, cardiovascular disease and dementia
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Cardiac function associated with previous, current and repeated depression and anxiety symptoms in a healthy population: the HUNT study. Open heart. vol. 3 (1).
- (2016) Short-term public health impact of the July 22, 2011, terrorist attacks in Norway: A nationwide register-based study. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 78 (5).
- (2015) Depression symptoms and subclinical left ventricular diastolic function in healthy adults. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 14.
- (2014) Insomnia and the risk of incident heart failure: a population study. European Heart Journal. vol. 35 (21).
- (2014) Insomnia symptoms and risk for unintentional fatal injuries-The HUNT study. Sleep. vol. 37 (11).
- (2013) Insomnia Symptoms and Cardiorespiratory Fitness in Healthy Individuals: The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). Sleep. vol. 36 (1).
- (2012) Insomnia and the risk of heart failure, a population study. Circulation. vol. 125 (19).
- (2012) Insomnia and Endothelial Function - The HUNT 3 Fitness Study. PLoS ONE. vol. 7 (12).
- (2012) Maternal Exposure to Ambient Temperature and the Risks of Preterm Birth and Stillbirth in Brisbane, Australia. American Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 175 (2).
- (2012) The association of insomnia and peak oxygen uptake. Circulation. vol. 125 (19).