Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) PET/MR brain imaging: evaluation of clinical UTE-based attenuation correction. European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging.
- (2015) White matter microstructure in chronic moderate-to-severe traumatic brain injury: Impact of acute-phase injury-related variables and associations with outcome measures. Journal of Neuroscience Research. vol. 93 (7).
- (2015) Visual-motor deficits relate to altered gray and white matter in young adults born preterm with very low birth weight. NeuroImage. vol. 109.
- (2014) Follow-up at age 10 years in ELBW children - Functional outcome, brain morphology and results from motor assessments in infancy. Early Human Development. vol. 90 (10).
- (2014) A Longitudinal Cohort Study of Patients with Mild and Moderate TBI: A Pilot Study. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 31.
- (2013) Structural brain changes after 4 wk of unilateral strength training of the lower limb. Journal of applied physiology. vol. 115 (2).
- (2012) Being born small for gestational age reduces white matter integrity in adulthood: a prospective cohort study. Pediatric Research. vol. 72 (6).
- (2012) Cortical and White Matter Deviations Relate to Cognitive Deficits in Very-Low-Birth-Weight (VLBW) Young Adults. Journal of Neuroimmune Pharmacology. vol. 7.
- (2011) Young adults born preterm with very low birth weight demonstrate widespread white matter alterations on brain DTI. NeuroImage. vol. 54 (3).
- (2011) Visual function and white matter microstructure in very-low-birth-weight (VLBW) adolescents - A DTI study. Vision Research. vol. 51 (18).
- (2010) Effect of Collagenase and Hyaluronidase on Free and Anomalous Diffusion in Multicellular Spheroids and Xenografts. Anticancer Research. vol. 30 (2).
- (2009) Abnormal brain connectivity in very low birth weight (VLBW) CP adolescents at 14 and 19 years of age. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 51.
- (2008) Diffusion measured by fluorescence recovery after photobleaching based on multiphoton excitation laser scanning microscopy. Journal of Biomedical Optics. vol. 13 (6).
- (2005) Hyaluronidase induces a transcapillary pressure gradient and improves the distributon and uptake of liposomal doxorubicin (Caelyx) in human osteosarcoma xenografts. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 93.
- (2004) Radiation improves the distribution and uptake of liposomal doxorubicin (Calyx TM) in human osteosarcoma xenografts. Cancer Research. vol. 64.
- (2004) Radiation improves the distribution and uptake of liposomal doxorubicin (Caelyx) in human osteosarcoma xenografts. Cancer Research. vol. 64.
- (2004) Collagenase increases the transcapillary pressure gradient and improves the uptake and distribution of monoclonal antibodies in human osteosarcoma xenografts. Cancer Research. vol. 64.
- (2002) Collagenase increases the transcapillary gradient and the antibody uptake in human osteosarcoma xenografts. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 13s.
- (2002) Chemoirradiation of human osteosarcoma in mice: Early response assessment by magnetic resonance imaging. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 13s.