Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) PET/MR brain imaging: evaluation of clinical UTE-based attenuation correction. European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. vol. 42 (9).
- (2015) How Does the Accuracy of Intracranial Volume Measurements Affect Normalized Brain Volumes? Sample Size Estimates Based on 966 Subjects from the HUNT MRI Cohort. American Journal of Neuroradiology. vol. 36 (8).
- (2015) White matter microstructure in chronic moderate-to-severe traumatic brain injury: Impact of acute-phase injury-related variables and associations with outcome measures. Journal of Neuroscience Research. vol. 93 (7).
- (2015) Visual-motor deficits relate to altered gray and white matter in young adults born preterm with very low birth weight. NeuroImage. vol. 109.
- (2014) Follow-up at age 10 years in ELBW children - Functional outcome, brain morphology and results from motor assessments in infancy. Early Human Development. vol. 90 (10).
- (2014) A Longitudinal Cohort Study of Patients with Mild and Moderate TBI: A Pilot Study. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 31.
- (2013) Structural brain changes after 4 wk of unilateral strength training of the lower limb. Journal of applied physiology. vol. 115 (2).
- (2012) Being born small for gestational age reduces white matter integrity in adulthood: a prospective cohort study. Pediatric Research. vol. 72 (6).
- (2012) Cortical and White Matter Deviations Relate to Cognitive Deficits in Very-Low-Birth-Weight (VLBW) Young Adults. Journal of Neuroimmune Pharmacology. vol. 7.
- (2011) Young adults born preterm with very low birth weight demonstrate widespread white matter alterations on brain DTI. NeuroImage. vol. 54 (3).
- (2011) Visual function and white matter microstructure in very-low-birth-weight (VLBW) adolescents - A DTI study. Vision Research. vol. 51 (18).
- (2010) Effect of Collagenase and Hyaluronidase on Free and Anomalous Diffusion in Multicellular Spheroids and Xenografts. Anticancer Research. vol. 30 (2).
- (2009) Abnormal brain connectivity in very low birth weight (VLBW) CP adolescents at 14 and 19 years of age. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 51.
- (2008) Diffusion measured by fluorescence recovery after photobleaching based on multiphoton excitation laser scanning microscopy. Journal of Biomedical Optics. vol. 13 (6).
- (2005) Hyaluronidase induces a transcapillary pressure gradient and improves the distributon and uptake of liposomal doxorubicin (Caelyx) in human osteosarcoma xenografts. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 93.
- (2004) Radiation improves the distribution and uptake of liposomal doxorubicin (Calyx TM) in human osteosarcoma xenografts. Cancer Research. vol. 64.
- (2004) Radiation improves the distribution and uptake of liposomal doxorubicin (Caelyx) in human osteosarcoma xenografts. Cancer Research. vol. 64.
- (2004) Collagenase increases the transcapillary pressure gradient and improves the uptake and distribution of monoclonal antibodies in human osteosarcoma xenografts. Cancer Research. vol. 64.
- (2002) Collagenase increases the transcapillary gradient and the antibody uptake in human osteosarcoma xenografts. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 13s.
- (2002) Chemoirradiation of human osteosarcoma in mice: Early response assessment by magnetic resonance imaging. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 13s.