Postal addressDepartment of Psychology Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Communication as a Strategic Tool in Change Processes. Journal of Business Communication.
- (2013) The impact of supervisors' attitudes on organizational adjustment norms and attendance pressure norms. Scandinavian Journal of Organizational Psychology. volum 5 (2).
- (2009) Positive occupational health psychology. Psychology and Health. volum 24.
- (2007) How do external changes in a community and internal reorganisation influence employees? A study of local health and labour administration services. International Journal of Risk Assessment and Management. volum 7 (2).
- (2002) Health and Work in a Community in Change. Psykologiske skrifter.
Part of book/report
- (2011) Positiv psykologi og engasjement på arbeidsplassen. Arbeids- og organisasjonspsykologi - Aktuelle tema til inspirasjon for et bedre arbeidsliv.
- (2009) Resources and job performance: The mediating role of flow. Validation and test of central concepts in positive work and organizational psychology.
- (2009) Reliability and validity of the instruments. Validation and test of central concepts in positive work and organizational psychology.
- (2009) Always look on the bright side of life? A study of optimism, positive affect, job characteristics and positive health. Looking for the Positive Side of Occupational Health at Work..
- (2009) Optimism. Validation and test of central concepts in positive work and organizational psychology.
- (2012) Building engagement and healthy organisations. Validation of the Nordic Questionnaire on Positive Organisational Psychology (N-POP). 2012. ISBN 978-92-893-2397-0.
- (2009) Validation and test of central concepts in positive work and organizational psychology. 2009. ISBN 978-92-893-1919-5.
- (2009) Validation and test of central concepts in positive work and organizational psychology. The second report from the Nordic project Positive factors at work. 2009.
- (2008) Positive factors at work - the first report of the Nordic project. 2008.
- (2007) Positive Factors at Work. 2007.
- (2003) Arbeid og helse et samfunn i endring - Psykologiske skrifter. 2003.
- (2001) Psychosocial Work Environment in a Norwegian Industrial Organisation. A Study of Correlation between Job Satisfaction, Job Stress, Job Insecurity, Social Support, Perceivd Control and Health. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2001.