Postal addressDepartment of Energy and Process Engineering Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim
Simen Andreas Ådnøy Ellingsen
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Ship waves in the presence of uniform vorticity. Journal of Fluid Mechanics. volum 742.
- (2014) How linear surface waves are affected by a current with constant vorticity. European journal of physics. volum 35.
- (2013) Theoretical considerations of laser-induced liquid–liquid interface deformation. Physica Scripta. volum 87 (5).
- (2013) Atmospheric water droplets can catalyse atom pair break-up via surface-induced resonance repulsion. Europhysics letters. volum 101.
- (2013) Theory of microdroplet and microbubble deformation by Gaussian laser beam. Journal of the Optical Society of America. B, Optical physics. volum 30 (6).
- (2013) Mixing layer between two co-current Taylor-Couette flows. European journal of mechanics. B, Fluids. volum 37.
- (2012) Casimir attractive-repulsive transition in MEMS. European Physical Journal B : Condensed Matter Physics. volum 85 (11).
- (2012) Sign of the Casimir-Polder interaction between atoms and oil-water interfaces: Subtle dependence on dielectric properties. Physical Review A. Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics. volum 85 (6).
- (2012) Detection of the Abraham force with a succession of short optical pulses. Physical Review A. Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics. volum 86 (2).
- (2012) Casimir-Polder interaction of fullerene molecules with surfaces. Physical Review A. Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics. volum 85 (4).
- (2012) Microdroplet oscillations during optical pulling. Physics of fluids. volum 24 (2).
- (2012) Electrostrictive counterforce on fluid microdroplet in short laser pulse. Optics Letters. volum 37 (11).
- (2012) Static and dynamic response of a fluid-fluid interface to electric point and line charge. Annals of Physics. volum 327.
- (2012) Casimir-Polder energy level shifts of an out-of-equilibrium particle near a microsphere. Physical Review A. Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics. volum 85 (2).
- (2012) Repulsive Casimir Effects. International Journal of Modern Physics A. volum 27 (15).
- (2012) Repulsive Casimir and Casimir-Polder forces. Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical. volum 45 (37).
- (2012) Thermal issues in Casimir forces between conductors and semiconductors. Physica Scripta. volum T151.
- (2012) Bilateral shear layer between two parallel Couette flows. Physical Review E. Statistical, Nonlinear, and Soft Matter Physics. volum 85 (3).
- (2011) Electromagnetic momentum conservation in media. Annals of Physics. volum 326 (3).
- (2011) Electrostrictive fluid pressure from a laser beam. Physics of fluids. volum 23 (9).