Department of Energy and Process Engineering
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Keywords do not appear, because the source is not available for the moment.
- Theoretical and experimental research within the field of combustion/gasification and alternative fuels (bio, hydrogen).
- Modeling of gasification processes of solid biofuels (reactive multiphase flows) for biofuel production.
- Investigation of particle formation in turbulent reacting flows using direct numerical simulations, including dynamic chemical models for combustion in engines and turbines. In collaboration with Queen Mary University of London.
- Studies of characteristics of surrogate fuels including modelling for modern low emitting fuels. In collaboration with School of Engineering and Material Science, Queen Mary University of London og Department of Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology, University of Cambridge.
- Atmospheric dispersion modelling from point sources typical of industrial and marine sources. Research includes development of detailed chemical models for arctic conditions. In collaboration with University of Tromsø and Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge.
- BioEng (Top level Research InitiativeTRI): theoretical and eksperimental study of biofuels http://www.toppforskningsinitiativet.org/no/programmer-1/program-5/prosjekter/prosjekt-4
- GasBio (NFR): gasification of biomass for liquid fuel production, modeling of reactive multiphase flows
SciToBiCom (ERA net): biomass and gasification
- Arctic Earth Observation and Surveillance Technologies (NFR Nordområdesatsningen): At Universitetet i Tromsø
- Particle formation in Turbulent Flows (EPSRC)
- Surrugate Fuels for Diesel Fuel Modelling (EPSRC)
Terese Løvås is a member of:
- Churchill College, Cambridge University, Alumni Fellow in Engineering
- The Combustion Institute Scandinavian-Nordic Section
- Consortium On Computational Combustion For Engineering Applications
- Institute of Physics
Professor II i Process and Gas technologi
Department of Engeneering Science and Safety, University of Tromsø, Norway
Lecturer in Energy Technologies (associate empl.), School of Engineering and Material Science, Queen Mary, University of London, London, UK
College Lecturer in Engineering, Churchill College, University of Cambridge, UK
Research Associate, Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge, UK
Research Associate, Division of Combustion Physics, Lund University, Sweden