Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Neuroprotective Treatments after Perinatal Hypoxic-Ischemic Brain Injury Evaluated with Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy. Developmental Neuroscience. vol. 39 (1-4).
- (2016) Nurse-administered intravitreal injections of anti-VEGF: study protocol for noninferiority randomized controlled trial of safety, cost and patient satisfaction. BMC Ophthalmology. vol. 16 (1).
- (2016) No improvement of neuronal metabolism in the reperfusion phase with melatonin treatment after hypoxic-ischemic brain injury in the neonatal rat. Journal of Neurochemistry. vol. 136 (2).
- (2016) Glucose and intermediary metabolism and astrocyte–neuron interactions following neonatal hypoxia–ischemia in rat. Neurochemical Research. vol. 42 (1).
- (2015) Glucose metabolism and astrocyte-neuron interactions in the neonatal brain. Neurochemistry International. vol. 82.
- (2014) The pentose phosphate pathway and pyruvate carboxylation after neonatal hypoxic-ischemic brain injury. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. vol. 34.
- (2014) Altered astrocyte-neuronal interactions after hypoxia-ischemia in the neonatal brain in female and male rats. Stroke. vol. 45 (9).
- (2014) Neuron-astrocyte interactions, pyruvate carboxylation and the pentose phosphate pathway in the neonatal rat brain. Neurochemical Research. vol. 39 (3).
- (2013) Pyruvate carboxylation in astrocytes and the pentose phosphate pathway are affected after neonatatal hypoxic brain injury - a C-13 NMR spectroscopic study. Glia. vol. 61.
- (2013) The pentose phosphate pathway in the neonatal brain. Journal of Neurochemistry. vol. 125.
- (2013) Glucose and acetate metabolism and glutamate-glutamine cycle in postnatal brain development. Journal of Neurochemistry. vol. 125.
- (2013) Brain Development after Neonatal Intermittent Hyperoxia-Hypoxia in the Rat Studied by Longitudinal MRI and Immunohistochemistry. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (12).
- (2013) Longitudinal diffusion tensor and manganese-enhanced MRI detect delayed cerebral gray and white matter injury after hypoxia-ischemia and hyperoxia. Pediatric Research. vol. 73 (2).
- (2012) Doxycycline treatment in a neonatal rat model of hypoxia-ischemia reduces cerebral tissue and white matter injury: a longitudinal magnetic resonance imaging study. European Journal of Neuroscience. vol. 36 (1).
- (2009) HYPEROXIA FOR 2 H FOLLOWING HYPOXIC-ISCHEMIA INCREASE BRAIN LESIONS IN THE NEONATAL RAT. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 98.
- (2009) DOXYCYCLINE REDUCES BRAIN INJURY AFTER HYPOXIA-ISCHEMIA (HI) IN THE NEONATAL RAT: A MANGANESE ENHANCED MRI (MEMRI) STUDY. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 98.
- (2005) Effects of methylmercury on primary brain cells in mono- and co-culture. Toxicological Sciences. vol. 87.
- (2004) Toxicity of methylmercury in co-cultures of astrocytes and neurons. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology. vol. 197.
- (2003) Toxicity of methylmercury in co-cultures of astrocytes and neurons. The Toxicologist. vol. 72.
Part of book/report
- (2016) Anaplerosis for Glutamate Synthesis in the Neonate and in Adulthood. The Glutamate/GABA/Glutamine-Cycle Amino Acid Neurotransmitter Homeostasis.