Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) On the dynamic response of blast-loaded steel plates with and without pre-formed holes. International Journal of Impact Engineering. vol. 108.
- (2017) Numerical study on the structural response of blast-loaded thin aluminium and steel plates. International Journal of Impact Engineering. vol. 99.
- (2017) Use of damage-based mesh adaptivity to predict ductile failure in blast-loaded aluminium plates. Procedia Engineering. vol. 197.
- (2017) Unit cell simulations and porous plasticity modelling for strongly anisotropic FCC metals. European journal of mechanics. A, Solids. vol. 65.
- (2017) Influence of yield surface curvature on the macroscopic yielding and ductile failure of isotropic porous plastic materials. Journal of the mechanics and physics of solids. vol. 107.
- (2017) Influence of pre-compression on the ductility of AA6xxx aluminium alloys. International Journal of Fracture. vol. 206 (2).
- (2017) Experiments and simulations of empty and sand-filled aluminum alloy panels subjected to ballistic impact. Engineering structures. vol. 130.
- (2017) Strength differential effect in age hardened aluminum alloys. International journal of plasticity. vol. 99.
- (2017) Influence of yield-surface shape in simulation of ballistic impact. International Journal of Impact Engineering. vol. 108.
- (2017) Discrete modeling of low-velocity penetration in sand. Computers and geotechnics. vol. 86.
- (2017) Ballistic impact of layered and case-hardened steel plates. International Journal of Impact Engineering.
- (2016) Experimental study on the response of thin aluminium and steel plates subjected to airblast loading. International Journal of Impact Engineering. vol. 90.
- (2016) A shock tube facility to generate blast loading on structures. International Journal of Protective Structures. vol. 7 (3).
- (2016) Influence of sigma-phase precipitation on the impact behaviour of duplex stainless steel pipe fittings. Ships and Offshore Structures. vol. 11 (1).
- (2016) Influence of loading path on ductile fracture of tensile specimens made from aluminium alloys. International Journal of Solids and Structures. vol. 88-89.
- (2016) Unit cell simulations and porous plasticity modelling for recrystallization textures in aluminium alloys. Procedia Structural Engineering. vol. 2.
- (2016) Prediction of ductile failure using a phenomenological model calibrated from micromechanical simulations. Procedia Structural Engineering. vol. 2.
- (2016) Influence of fragmentation on the capacity of aluminum alloy plates subjected to ballistic impact. European journal of mechanics. A, Solids. vol. 55.
- (2016) Using unit cell simulations to investigate fracture due to compression-tension loading. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 162.
- (2016) Dynamic versus quasi-static loading of X65 offshore steel pipes. The European Physical Journal Special Topics. vol. 225 (2).