Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Influence of occupant’s behavior on heating needs and energy system performance: A case of well-insulated detached houses in cold climates. Building Simulation. vol. 8 (5).
- (2015) Performance Comparison of Direct Expansion Solar-assisted Heat Pump and Conventional Air Source Heat Pump for Domestic Hot Water. Energy Procedia. vol. 70.
- (2014) Advanced control of heat pumps for improved flexibility of Net-ZEB towards the grid. Energy and Buildings. vol. 69.
- (2014) On the proper integration of wood stoves in passive houses under cold climates. Energy and Buildings. vol. 72 (April).
- (2013) On the proper integration of wood stoves in passive houses: investigation using detailed dynamic simulations. Energy and Buildings. vol. 59.
- (2012) Influence of stochastic loads on the performance of energy systems in Net-ZEB. Technoport 2012 : Sharing possibilities. RERC2012 : Renewable energy research conference.
- (2012) Identifying important variables of energy use in low energy office building by using multivariate analysis. Energy and Buildings. vol. 45.
- (2012) Improved measurements for better decision on heat recovery solutions with heat pumps. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 35 (6).
- (2012) Lifetime commissioning as a tool to achieve energy-efficient solutions. International Journal of Energy Research. vol. 36 (9).
- (2011) Data fusion heat pump performance estimation. Energy and Buildings. vol. 43 (2-3).
- (2010) Correlation between standards and the lifetime commissioning. Energy and Buildings. vol. 42 (4).
- (2009) Review of possibilities and necessities for building lifetime commissioning. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews. vol. 13 (2).
- (2008) Heating system performance estimation using optimization tool and BEMS data. Energy and Buildings. vol. 40 (8).
- (2007) Optimization of energy consumption in buildings with hydronic heating systems considering thermal comfort by use of computer-based tools. Energy and Buildings. vol. 39 (4).
- (2006) Optimization of energy consumption in buildings with hydronic heating systems considering thermal comfort by use of computer-based tools. Energy and Buildings.
- (2004) Kontinuerlig funksjonskontroll av bygning og installasjoner - En kvalitetssikringsprosess for optimale energi- og inneklimatilstander. VVS aktuelt.
- (2012) Lifetime commissioning for efficient operation of buildings. 2012. ISBN 978-82-594-3586-6.
- (2007) Smarte energieffektive bygninger. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2007. ISBN 978-82-519-2237-1.
- (2007) Enøk i bygninger - Effektiv energibruk, 3.utgave. 2007. ISBN 978-82-05-37496-6.
- (2000) Energi i Norge - Ressurser, teknologi og miljø. 2000.