Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Spatial gender-age-period-cohort analysis of pancreatic cancer mortality in Spain (1990-2013). PLoS ONE. vol. 12:e0169751 (2).
- (2017) meta4diag: Bayesian bivariate meta-analysis of diagnostic test studies for routine practice. Journal of Statistical Software.
- (2017) Bayesian bivariate meta-analysis of diagnostic test studies with interpretable priors. Statistics in Medicine. vol. 36 (19).
- (2017) Projecting the future burden of cancer: Bayesian age-period-cohort analysis with integrated nested Laplace approximations. Biometrical Journal. vol. 59 (3).
- (2017) Bayesian Computing with INLA: A Review. Annual Review of Statistics and Its Application. vol. 4.
- (2017) Penalising Model Component Complexity: A Principled, Practical Approach to Constructing Priors. Statistical Science. vol. 32 (1).
- (2017) You Just Keep on Pushing My Love over the Borderline: A Rejoinder. Statistical Science. vol. 32 (1).
- (2016) An intuitive Bayesian spatial model for disease mapping that accounts for scaling. Statistical Methods in Medical Research. vol. 25 (4).
- (2015) Bayesian analysis of measurement error models using integrated nested Laplace approximations. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series C: Applied Statistics. vol. 64 (2).
- (2014) Stomach cancer incidence in Southern Portugal 1998-2006: A spatio-temporal analysis. Biometrical Journal. vol. 56 (3).
- (2014) BayMeth: improved DNA methylation quantification for affinity capture sequencing data using a flexible Bayesian approach. Genome Biology. vol. 15 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2014) Analysis of Next Generation Sequencing Data using Integrated Nested Laplace Approximation (INLA). Statistical Analysis of Next Generation Sequencing Data.
- (2016) Bayesian Computing with INLA: A Review. 2016.
- (2015) meta4diag: Bayesian Bivariate Meta-analysis of Diagnostic Test Studies for Routine Practice. 2015.
- (2015) Bayesian bivariate meta-analysis of diagnostic test studies with interpretable priors. 2015.
- (2015) Making Bayesian bivariate meta-analysis practice friendly. 2015.
- (2014) Penalising model component complexity: A principled, practical approach to constructing priors. 2014.