Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Placing Kosovo in the didaktik-curriculum continuum: A quantitative, international comparative perspective. Issues in educational research. vol. 31 (1).
- (2021) In Search of Dimensions of Bildung: A Quantitative Approach. Nordic Studies in Education. vol. 41 (1).
- (2020) Trends in Teacher Monitoring Methods across Curriculum and Didaktik Traditions: Evidence from three PISA waves. Nordic Journal of Comparative and International Education (NJCIE). vol. 4 (2).
- (2020) What kind of citizens? Constructing ‘Young Europeans’ through loud borrowing in curriculum policy-making in Kosovo. Comparative Education.
- (2020) The unfinished business of defining competences for 21st century curricula—a systematic research review. Curriculum Perspectives. vol. 40.
- (2020) Differences in teacher education programmes and their outcomes across Didaktik and curriculum traditions. European Journal of Teacher Education.
- (2019) Revisiting ‘curriculum crisis’ dialogue: in search of an antidote. Nordic Journal of Studies in Educational Policy.
- (2019) Teacher autonomy and responsibility variation and association with student performance in Didaktik and curriculum traditions. Journal of Curriculum Studies. vol. 51 (2).
- (2019) Educating Minds for the Age of Innovation. International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change. vol. 5 (1).
- (2019) Role of transnational and national education policies in realisation of critical thinking: the cases of Sweden and Kosovo. Curriculum Journal.
Part of book/report
- (2021) Teacher responsibility over intended, taught, and tested curriculum, and its association with students’ science performance in PISA 2015 across Didaktik and curriculum countries. Didaktik and Curriculum in Ongoing Dialogue.