Aud Marit Wahl
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Expanding the concept of simulator fidelity: the use of technology and collaborative activities in training maritime officers. Cognition, Technology & Work.
- (2019) Balancing Safety I and Safety II: Learning to Manage Performance Variability at Sea Using Simulator-Based Training. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 195.
- (2018) Crew resource management training in the maritime industry: a literature review. WMU Journal of Maritime Affairs (JoMA). vol. 17 (3).
- (2012) Building resilience into emergency management. Safety Science. vol. 50 (10).
Part of book/report
- (2017) Fra helt til mellomleder: Hverdagsledelse til sjøs. Sikkerhet og ledelse.
- (2017) Leadership @ sea: Essential non-technical skills. Safety and Reliability – Theory and Applications.
- (2013) Measuring Resilience in Integrated Planning. Oil and Gas, Technology and Humans.
- (2019) Maritime safety leadership and simulator-based training. 2019. ISBN 978-82326-4238-0.