Background and activities
- TEGN1105 - Signed Language Linguistics
- TEGN2006 - Language and communication 3
- TEGN1102 - Language as multimodal communication
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Iconicity in American Sign Language-English Translation Recognition. Language and Cognition. vol. 12 (1).
- (2020) The role of iconicity, construal, and proficiency in the online processing of handshape. Language and Cognition. vol. 12 (1).
- (2019) The semiotic diversity of doing reference in a deaf signed language. Journal of Pragmatics. vol. 143.
- (2017) Iconicity is in the eye of the beholder: How language experience affects perceived iconicity. Gesture. vol. 16 (1).
- (2015) Look both ways before crossing the street: Perspectives on the intersection of bimodality and bilingualism. Bilingualism: Language and Cognition.
- (2015) Sensitivity to Verb Bias in American Sign Language-English Bilinguals. Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education.
- (2016) Iconicity effects in translation direction: Bimodal bilingual lexical processing. 2016.