Petter Andreas Bergh
Background and activities
Petter Andreas Bergh is a Professor at the Department of Mathematical Sciences, where he is a member of the algebra group. He has a Cand.scient and a PhD in mathematics from NTNU.
- MA6201 - Linear Algebra and Geometry
- MA3202 - Galois Theory
- TMA4150 - Algebra
- MA8202 - Commutative Algebra
- MA1201 - Linear Algebra and Geometry
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Totally Acyclic Approximations. Applied Categorical Structures. vol. 29 (4).
- (2021) Support varieties for finite tensor categories: Complexity, realization, and connectedness. Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra. vol. 225 (9).
- (2020) Modules of Constant Jordan Type over Quantum Complete Intersections. Documenta Mathematica. vol. 25.
- (2020) A converse to a construction of Eisenbud–Shamash. Journal of Commutative Algebra. vol. 12 (4).
- (2020) On support varieties and tensor products for finite dimensional algebras. Journal of Algebra. vol. 547.
- (2020) Matrix factorizations for self-orthogonal categories of modules. Journal of Algebra and its Applications.
- (2019) Matrix factorizations for quantum complete intersections. Journal of Homotopy and Related Structures (JHRS). vol. 14 (4).
- (2018) Realizability and the Avrunin-Scott theorem for higher-order support varieties. Journal of Algebra and its Applications. vol. 17 (8).
- (2017) A Generalized Dade?s Lemma for Local Rings. Algebras and Representation Theory. vol. 21 (6).
- (2017) Hochschild homology and trivial extension algebras. Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society. vol. 145 (4).
- (2016) The morphism axiom for n-angulated categories. Theory and Applications of Categories. vol. 31.
- (2016) Higher n-angulations from local rings. Journal of the London Mathematical Society. vol. 93 (1).
- (2016) Complete intersections and equivalences with categories of matrix factorizations. Homology, Homotopy and Applications. vol. 18 (2).
- (2015) The Gorenstein defect category. Quarterly Journal of Mathematics. vol. 66 (2).
- (2014) On the existence of cluster tilting objects in triangulated categories. Journal of Algebra. vol. 417.
- (2014) Homological algebra modulo exact zero-divisors. Kyoto Journal of Mathematics. vol. 54 (4).
- (2014) On growth in minimal totally acyclic complexes. Journal of Commutative Algebra. vol. 6 (1).
- (2014) The negative side of cohomology for Calabi-Yau categories. Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society. vol. 46 (2).
- (2014) The gorenstein defect category. Quarterly Journal of Mathematics. vol. 66 (2).
- (2014) The Grothendieck group of an n-angulated category. Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra. vol. 218 (2).