Background and activities
Associate Professor at the Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering (former Department of Mechanical Engineering and Logistics) since 2015.
Area of work
- Natural gas liquefaction
- Process optimization
Skills and expertise
- Process modelling and design
- Exergy analysis
- TMAS2010 - Thermodynamics 2 and Fluid Mechanics
- TMAS2011 - Ventilation Systems in Buildings
- TMAS2012 - Sanitary Systems and House Building
- TMAS2013 - Heating and Cooling Systems in Buildings
- TMAS3002 - Engineering Systems Theory
- 2011-2015: PhD Energy and Process Engineering, NTNU
- 2006-2011: Master of Science, Energy and Environmental Engineering, NTNU
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Impact of problem formulation on LNG process optimization. AIChE Journal. vol. 62 (10).
- (2015) Optimal distribution of temperature driving forces in low-temperature heat transfer. AIChE Journal. vol. 61 (8).
- (2015) Optimization of a single expander LNG process. Energy Procedia. vol. 64.
- (2014) Using Thermodynamic Insight in the Optimization of LNG Processes. Computer-aided chemical engineering. vol. 33.
- (2014) Annotated bibliography — Use of optimization in LNG process design and operation. Computers and Chemical Engineering. vol. 71.
- (2013) Constraint handling in stochastic optimization algorithms for natural gas liquefaction processes. Computer-aided chemical engineering. vol. 32.