Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Using FIB-SEM as a Platform for the Positioning and Correlated Characterization of III-V Nanowires. Microscopy and Microanalysis. vol. 24.
- (2018) Single-Mode Near-Infrared Lasing in a GaAsSb-Based Nanowire Superlattice at Room Temperature. Nano letters (Print). vol. 18.
- (2017) Determination of GaAs zinc blende/wurtzite band offsets utilizing GaAs nanowires with an axial GaAsSb insert. Journal of Applied Physics. vol. 122 (24).
- (2017) Growth study of self-assembled GaN nanocolumns on silica glass by plasma assisted molecular beam epitaxy. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 480.
- (2017) Evaluating focused ion beam patterning for position-controlled nanowire growth using computer vision. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 902 (1).
- (2017) Dopant incorporation in Al0.9Ga0.1As0.06Sb0.94 grown by molecular beam epitaxy. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 463.
- (2017) Quantitative strain analysis of InAs/GaAs quantum dot materials. Scientific Reports. vol. 7.
- (2016) Effect of V/III ratio on the structural and optical properties of self-catalysed GaAs nanowires. Nanotechnology. vol. 27 (44).
- (2016) In situ electronic probing of semiconducting nanowires in an electron microscope. Journal of Microscopy. vol. 262 (2).
- (2016) In situ heat-induced replacement of GaAs Nanowires with Au. Nano letters (Print). vol. 16 (5).
- (2016) Low frequency noise in single GaAsSb nanowires with self-induced compositional gradients. Nanotechnology. vol. 27 (38).
- (2016) New Insights into the Origins of Sb-Induced Effects on Self-Catalyzed GaAsSb Nanowire Arrays. Nano letters (Print). vol. 16 (2).
- (2016) Influence of Pitch on the Morphology and Luminescence Properties of Self-Catalyzed GaAsSb Nanowire Arrays. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 109.
- (2016) Growth optimization for self-catalyzed GaAs-based nanowires on metal-induced crystallized amorphous substrate. Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B:Nanotechnology and Microelectronics. vol. 34 (2).
- (2016) Aluminum-based contacts for use in GaSb-based diode lasers. Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B:Nanotechnology and Microelectronics. vol. 34 (6).
- (2015) Electrophilic surface sites as precondition for the chemisorption of pyrrole on GaAs(001) surfaces. Journal of Chemical Physics. vol. 142 (10).
- (2015) Rectifying Single GaAsSb Nanowire Devices Based on Self-Induced Compositional Gradients. Nano letters (Print). vol. 15 (6).
- (2015) Radial composition variations in the shells of GaAs/AlGaAs core-shell nanowires. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 644:012007.
- (2015) Plasma-assisted oxide removal from p-type GaSb for low resistivity ohmic contacts. Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology B. vol. 33:061220 (6).
- (2014) In-situ electrical and structural characterization of individual GaAs nanowires. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 522.