Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Categorisation of Colour Terms Using New Validation Tools: A Case Study and Implications. i-Perception. vol. 9 issue: 2.
- (2017) ENED-GEM: A Conceptual Framework Model for Psychological Enjoyment Factors and Learning Mechanisms in Educational Games about the Environment. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) Childhood maltreatment, psychopathology and well-being: The mediator role of global self-esteem, attachment difficulties and substance use. International Journal of Child Abuse & Neglect. vol. 70.
- (2017) A stage model as an analysis framework for studying voluntary change in food choices – The case of beef consumption reduction in Norway. Appetite. vol. 108.
- (2017) Psychological and structural facilitators and barriers to energy upgrades of the privately owned building stock. Energy. vol. 140.
- (2017) Tailored information helps people progress towards reducing their beef consumption. Journal of Environmental Psychology. vol. 50.
- (2017) Physical, Affective and Psychological determinants of Athlete Burnout. The Sport journal. vol. 19.
- (2017) Understanding the mechanisms behind changing people’s recycling behavior at work by applying a comprehensive action determination model. Sustainability. vol. 9 (2).
- (2017) The Psychology of Sustainable Seafood Consumption: A Comprehensive Approach. Foods. vol. 6 (10).
- (2017) Sustainable Seafood Consumption in Action: Relevant Behaviors and their Predictors. Sustainability. vol. 9 (12).
- (2017) Visual art as a way to communicate climate change: a psychological perspective on climate change–related art. World Art. vol. 8 (1).
- (2017) Human Factors Evaluation in Ship Design: A Case Study on Offshore Supply Vessel in the Norwegian Sea, Part II: Multivariate Analyses and Structural Modelling. Naval engineers journal (Print). vol. 129 (1).
- (2017) Using agent-based modeling to explore policy options supporting adoption of natural gas vehicles in Indonesia. Journal of Environmental Psychology. vol. 52.
- (2017) Body size estimation from early to middle childhood: Stability of underestimation, BMI, and gender effects. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8:2028.
- (2017) Global social norms and environmental behavior. Environment and Behavior. vol. 50 (3).
- (2016) Sick Leave and Disability Across Three Decades after a Major Disaster. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. vol. 204 (7).
- (2016) Specific Barriers and Drivers in Different Stages of Decision-Making about Energy Efficiency Upgrades in Private Homes. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 7.
- (2016) The impact of neighborhood social capital on life satisfaction and self-rated health: A possible pathway for health promotion?. Health and Place. vol. 42.
- (2016) How we evaluate the view out through the window. Architectural Science Review. vol. 59 (3).
- (2016) The Effects of Social Ties and Local Environment on Appropriate Waste Station Maintenance of Household Waste: A Case Study in Sapporo. Journal of Environmental Information Science. vol. 44 (5).