Christian A. Klöckner
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Validation of the WHOQOL-Bref: psychometric properties and normative data for the Norwegian general population. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. vol. 19 (13).
- (2021) Does activist art have the capacity to raise awareness in audiences? — A study on climate change art at the ArtCOP21 event in Paris. Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts. vol. 15 (1).
- (2020) Green Across the Board: Board Games as Tools for Dialogue and Simplified Environmental Communication. Simulation & Gaming. vol. 51 (5).
- (2020) Reciprocal associations between sleep, mental strain and training load in junior endurance athletes, and the role of poor subjective sleep quality. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11.
- (2020) Reducing personal clothing consumption: A cross-cultural validation of the comprehensive action determination model. Journal of Environmental Psychology. vol. 71.
- (2020) Contextualizing information enhances the experience of environmental art. Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts. vol. 14 (3).
- (2020) Nature in Your Face – Disruptive Climate Change Communication and Eco-Visualization as Part of a Garden-Based Learning Approach Involving Primary School Children and Teachers in Co-creating the Future. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2020) From vague interest to strong intentions to install solar panels on private homes in the North – An analysis of psychological drivers. Renewable Energy. vol. 165.
- (2020) Delivering a timely and Just Energy Transition: which policy research priorities?. Environmental Policy and Governance. vol. 30 (6).
- (2020) Art and documentaries in climate communication: Experiencing the reality of climate change and leading the way to change. Art/Research International. vol. 5 (2).
- (2020) Intravenous Iron Treatment in the Prevention of Iron Deficiency and Anaemia After Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass. Obesity Surgery. vol. 30 (5).
- (2020) The Impact of Post-bariatric Abdominoplasty on Secondary Weight Regain After Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass. Frontiers in Endocrinology. vol. 11:459.
- (2020) Interactive Effects of Quality of Life and Related Factors on Alcohol Use Outcomes. Canadian Journal on Aging/La Revue canadienne du vieillissement.
- (2020) Mediating mechanisms of the incredible years teacher classroom management programme. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11.
- (2020) Social desirability in environmental psychology research: Three meta-analyses. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11.
- (2019) Does the working alliance mediate the effect of routine outcome monitoring (ROM) and alliance feedback on psychotherapy outcomes? A secondary analysis from a randomized clinical trial. Journal of Counseling Psychology. vol. 66 (2).
- (2019) Gaming Green: The Educational Potential of Eco – A Digital Simulated Ecosystem. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10 (2846).
- (2019) The role of family functioning and self-esteem in the quality of life of adolescents referred for psychiatric services: a 3-year follow-up. Quality of Life Research. vol. 28 (9).
- (2019) Assessment of self-rated health 5 years after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass for severe obesity. BJS Open. vol. 3 (6).
- (2019) Less secondary weight regain from nadir to five years among patients undergoing abdominoplasty after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass. Obesity Surgery. vol. 29.