Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Factors related to the intention to buy an e-bike: A survey study from Norway. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour. vol. 60.
- (2018) Categorisation of Colour Terms Using New Validation Tools: A Case Study and Implications. i-Perception. vol. 9 (2).
- (2018) The effects of routine outcome monitoring (ROM) on therapy outcomes in the course of an implementation process: A randomized clinical trial. Journal of Counseling Psychology. vol. 65 (5).
- (2018) Habitual sleep patterns of junior elite athletes in cross-country skiing and biathlon: a descriptive study. Cogent Medicine.
- (2018) Psychological reactions during competitive season and association with sleep among Norwegian junior elite athletes. International Journal of Applied Sports Sciences. vol. 30 (2).
- (2018) High-Frequency of Computer Tomography and Surgery for Abdominal Pain After Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass. Obesity Surgery. vol. 28 (9).
- (2018) The role of psychological and socio-demographical factors for electric bike use in Norway. International Journal of Sustainable Transportation.
- (2018) Effects of Monetary Versus Environmental Information Framing: Implications for Long-Term Pro-Environmental Behavior and Intrinsic Motivation. Environment and Behavior. vol. 50 (9).
- (2018) Global Social Norms and Environmental Behavior. Environment and Behavior. vol. 50 (3).
- (2018) How anonymity and norms influence costly support for environmental causes. Journal of Environmental Psychology. vol. 58.
- (2018) The Transmission of Energy-Saving Behaviors in the Family: A Multilevel Approach to the Assessment of Aggregated and Single Energy-Saving Actions of Parents and Adolescents. Environment and Behavior.
- (2017) ENED-GEM: A Conceptual Framework Model for Psychological Enjoyment Factors and Learning Mechanisms in Educational Games about the Environment. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) Childhood maltreatment, psychopathology and well-being: The mediator role of global self-esteem, attachment difficulties and substance use. International Journal of Child Abuse & Neglect. vol. 70.
- (2017) A stage model as an analysis framework for studying voluntary change in food choices – The case of beef consumption reduction in Norway. Appetite. vol. 108.
- (2017) Psychological and structural facilitators and barriers to energy upgrades of the privately owned building stock. Energy. vol. 140.
- (2017) Tailored information helps people progress towards reducing their beef consumption. Journal of Environmental Psychology. vol. 50.
- (2017) Physical, Affective and Psychological determinants of Athlete Burnout. The Sport journal. vol. 19.
- (2017) Understanding the mechanisms behind changing people’s recycling behavior at work by applying a comprehensive action determination model. Sustainability. vol. 9 (2).
- (2017) The Psychology of Sustainable Seafood Consumption: A Comprehensive Approach. Foods. vol. 6 (10).
- (2017) Sustainable Seafood Consumption in Action: Relevant Behaviors and their Predictors. Sustainability. vol. 9 (12).