Christian A. Klöckner
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Green Across the Board: Board Games as Tools for Dialogue and Simplified Environmental Communication. Simulation & Gaming.
- (2020) Interactive Effects of Quality of Life and Related Factors on Alcohol Use Outcomes. Canadian Journal on Aging/La Revue canadienne du vieillissement.
- (2019) Does the working alliance mediate the effect of routine outcome monitoring (ROM) and alliance feedback on psychotherapy outcomes? A secondary analysis from a randomized clinical trial. Journal of Counseling Psychology. vol. 66 (2).
- (2019) Gaming Green: The Educational Potential of Eco – A Digital Simulated Ecosystem. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10 (2846).
- (2019) The role of family functioning and self-esteem in the quality of life of adolescents referred for psychiatric services: a 3-year follow-up. Quality of Life Research. vol. 28 (9).
- (2019) Assessment of self-rated health 5 years after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass for severe obesity. BJS Open. vol. 3 (6).
- (2019) Less secondary weight regain from nadir to five years among patients undergoing abdominoplasty after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass. Obesity Surgery. vol. 29.
- (2019) Factors related to the intention to buy an e-bike: A survey study from Norway. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour. vol. 60.
- (2019) “Pollution Pods”: The merging of art and psychology to engage the public in climate change. Global Environmental Change. vol. 59.
- (2019) Diagnoses related to abuse of alcohol and addictive substances after gastric bypass and sleeve gastrectomy: a nation-wide registry study from Norway. Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases. vol. 16 (4).
- (2019) Drivers of energy saving behaviour: The relative influence of intentional, normative, situational and habitual processes. Energy Policy. vol. 132.
- (2019) Pro-environmental behavior as a signal of cooperativeness: Evidence from a social dilemma experiment. Journal of Environmental Psychology. vol. 67.
- (2018) Categorisation of Colour Terms Using New Validation Tools: A Case Study and Implications. i-Perception. vol. 9 (2).
- (2018) The effects of routine outcome monitoring (ROM) on therapy outcomes in the course of an implementation process: A randomized clinical trial. Journal of Counseling Psychology. vol. 65 (5).
- (2018) Habitual sleep patterns of junior elite athletes in cross-country skiing and biathlon: a descriptive study. Cogent Medicine.
- (2018) Psychological reactions during competitive season and association with sleep among Norwegian junior elite athletes. International Journal of Applied Sports Sciences. vol. 30 (2).
- (2018) High-Frequency of Computer Tomography and Surgery for Abdominal Pain After Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass. Obesity Surgery. vol. 28 (9).
- (2018) The role of psychological and socio-demographical factors for electric bike use in Norway. International Journal of Sustainable Transportation.
- (2018) Effects of Monetary Versus Environmental Information Framing: Implications for Long-Term Pro-Environmental Behavior and Intrinsic Motivation. Environment and Behavior. vol. 50 (9).
- (2018) Global Social Norms and Environmental Behavior. Environment and Behavior. vol. 50 (3).