Background and activities
- IT8002 - Advanced Topics in Human-Computer Interaction
- IT3022 - Participatory design
- IT3920 - Master Thesis for MSIT
- TDT4180 - Human–Computer Interaction
- IT3402 - User Interface Design
- IT3901 - Informatics Postgraduate Thesis: Software
- IT3020 - Current Topics in Informatics
- IT3915 - Master in Informatics, Preparatory Project
- IT3906 - Informatics Postgraduate Thesis: Interaction Design, Game and Learning Technology
- IT3024 - Research Methods in Human-Computer Interaction
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Facilitating User Involvement in a Large IT Project: A Comparison of Facilitators’ Perspectives on Process, Role and Personal Practice. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
- (2020) Hiding in plain sight: Directed surveillance as a bodily practice. Surveillance & Society. vol. 18 (4).
- (2019) Assessing Motivational Differences Between Young and Older Adults When Playing an Exergame. Games for Health Journal. vol. 9 (1).
- (2019) Dag Svanæs. Interactions. vol. 26 (4).
- (2019) Designing with the Body - Interview with Kristina Höök on Somaesthetics and Design. The Journal of Somaesthetics (JS). vol. 4 (2).
- (2018) Embracing first-person perspectives in soma-based design. Informatics. vol. 5:8 (1).
- (2018) Gamifying an Exerame Co-Design Workshop: Playful Involvement of Experts in the Design Process of Balance Training Exergames. 2018 IEEE 6th International Conference on Serious Games and Applications for Health (SeGAH). vol. 1 (1).
- (2017) Material programming. Interactions. vol. 24 (3).
- (2016) Usability and acceptability of balance exergames in older adults: A scoping review. Health Informatics Journal. vol. 22 (4).
- (2015) The impact of an eHealth portal on health care professionals' interaction with patients: Qualitative study. Journal of Medical Internet Research. vol. 17 (11:e267).
- (2015) Designing for movement quality in exergames: Lessons learned from observing senior citizens playing stepping games. Gerontology. vol. 61 (2).
- (2015) A maker approach to computer science education: Lessons learned from a first-year university course. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1450.
- (2013) Human-centred methods in the design of an e-health solution for patients undergoing weight loss treatment. International Journal of Medical Informatics. vol. 82 (11).
- (2013) Interaction Design for and with the Lived Body : Some Implications of Merleau-Ponty’s Phenomenology. ACM Transactions on Computer-Human Interaction. vol. 20 (1).
- (2012) Mobile health IT: The effect of user interface and form factor on doctor–patient communication. International Journal of Medical Informatics. vol. 81 (1).
- (2012) Validating WCAG versions 1.0 and 2.0 through usability testing with disabled users. Universal Access in the Information Society. vol. 11 (4).
- (2011) Designing for the secondary user experience. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 6949 (4).
- (2011) Management of Weight-Loss: Patients’ and Healthcare Professionals’ Requirements for an E-health System for Patients. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 6776.
- (2010) Fidelity Considerations for Simulation-Based Usability Assessments of Mobile ICT for Hospitals. International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction. vol. 26 (5).
- (2010) Usability testing of mobile ICT for clinical settings: Methodological and practical challenges. International Journal of Medical Informatics. vol. 79 (4).