Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Enhancing learning outcomes by introducing BIM in civil engineering studies – experiences from a university college in Norway. International Journal of Sustainable Development and Planning (IJSDP). vol. 13 (1).
- (2017) Building Information Modeling (BIM) in Higher Education Based on Pedagogical Concepts and Standardised Methods. International Journal of 3-D Information Modeling. vol. 6 (1).
- (2016) Classification of BIM-based Model checking concepts. Journal of Information Technology in Construction (ITcon). vol. 21 (8).
- (2016) Expectations concerning the implementation of Big Data to support the development of regulations. NOKOBIT - Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsteknologi. vol. 24 (1).
- (2016) Exploring a simple visualization tool for improving conceptual understanding of classical beam theory. Procedia Engineering. vol. 164.
- (2010) Exchange of Relevant Information in BIM Objects Defined by the Role- and Life-Cycle Information Model. Architectural Engineering and Design Management. vol. 6.
Part of book/report
- (2020) Data Templates—Product Information Management Across Project Life-Cycle. Sustainable Materials in Building Construction.
- (2019) Metrics in VDC Projects. Research Conference Proceedings.
- (2018) Experiences from Norway on implementing BIM in existing bachelor engineering curriculum. eWork and eBusiness in Architecture, Engineering and Construction.
- (2018) Holistic methodology to understand the complexity of collaboration in the construction process. eWork and eBusiness in Architecture, Engineering and Construction.
- (2017) BIM understanding and activities. Building Information Modelling (BIM) in Design, Construction and Operations II.
- (2017) Critical review of implementation of sustainability in higher education. Proceedings of E&PDE 2017 - International Conference on Engineering and Product Design Education. Building Community: Design Education for a Sustainable Future.
- (2017) Stakeholder perspectives and information exchange in AEC projects. Integrating information in built environments - from concept to practice.
- (2017) Experiences from implementation of sustainability in a civil engineering course at the University of Agder. Proceedings of E&PDE 2017 - International Conference on Engineering and Product Design Education. Building Community: Design Education for a Sustainable Future.
- (2016) Life-cycle cost explored by the Integrated Design and Delivery Solution framework. Life-Cycle of Engineering Systems: Emphasis on Sustainable Civil Infrastructure: Proceedings of the Fifth International Symposium on Life-Cycle Civil Engineering (ILCCE 2016).
- (2016) Building Information Modelling (BIM) in Higher Education based on Pedagogical Concepts. BIM in Academia – Current State and Future Directions Proceedings of the First International Conference of the BIM Academic Forum.
- (2016) Life-cycle cost calculations supported by Building Information Modelling software – Unrealised potential. Life-Cycle of Engineering Systems: Emphasis on Sustainable Civil Infrastructure: Proceedings of the Fifth International Symposium on Life-Cycle Civil Engineering (ILCCE 2016).
- (2016) Is BIM-based product documentation based on applicable principles? – Practical use in Norway and Portugal. eWork and eBusiness in Architecture, Engineering, and Construction: ECPPM 2016.
- (2016) Construction Information Framework – the role of Classification Systems. eWork and eBusiness in Architecture, Engineering, and Construction: ECPPM 2016.
- (2015) BIM-based model checking (BMC). Building Information Modeling: Applications and Practices.