Background and activities
- Developing chemistry teacher-trainees’ professional and classroom knowledge through reflective practice
- Scientific literacy for science teacher-trainees
- Developing and supporting teacher-trainees graduate attributes and key skills
- STEMkey (2020-2023)-Eramus+ project: https://www.ntnu.edu/ilu/stem
- Fagdidaktikk kjemi (PPU4224/4626)
- DID3503 - Naturfag i skolen -https://www.ntnu.no/studier/emner/DID3503#tab=omEmnet
- MGLU4211 - Naturfag som skolefag - https://www.ntnu.no/studier/emner/MGLU4211#tab=omEmnet
- Kristine Fjelldal Sunde: "Teachers’ Use of Questions during Laboratory Experiments"
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) The Role of Reflective Practice in Mediating Development of Pre-Service Science Teachers’ Professional and Classroom Knowledge. Interdisciplinary Journal of Environmental and Science Education. vol. 18 (1).
- (2019) How Do Chemistry Teachers Deal with Students' Incorrect/Undesired Responses to Oral Classroom Questions? Exploring Effective Feedback Practices. Research in Science Education.
- (2018) Exploring the situational adequacy of teacher questions in science classrooms. Research in Science Education.
- (2016) Question classification taxonomies as guides to formulating questions for use in chemistry classrooms. European Journal of Science and Mathematics Education. vol. 4 (3).
- (2018) Exploring chemistry teachers' perspectives on questioning and providing a new way of analyzing teacher questions in science classrooms. 2018. ISBN 978-82-308-3839-6.