Background and activities
Areas of Research
- Existence theory and properties of traveling waves for nonlinear and nonlocal dispersive evolution equations.
- Regularization theory for inverse problems.
Supervisor: Prof. Mats Ehrnström
Co-supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Markus Grasmair
- Integrated (5-year) MSc in Applied Physics and Mathematics with specialization in Industrial Mathematics at NTNU (2016).
- Thesis: On the Existence of Periodic Traveling Waves to the Whitham Equation.
- Project: Optimal Control of Elliptic Partial Differential Equations.
- BSc in Mathematical Sciences with specialization in Mathematics at NTNU (2016). Project: Introduction to Isogeometric Analysis.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database