Background and activities
Current Areas of Research
- Existence theory and properties of traveling waves for nonlinear, nonlocal dispersive equations; in particular, for the Whitham equation.
- Inverse problems.
Supervisor: Prof. Mats Ehrnström
Co-supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Markus Grasmair
- Integrated (5-year) MSc in Applied Physics and Mathematics with specialization in Industrial Mathematics at NTNU (2016).
- Thesis: On the Existence of Periodic Traveling Waves to the Whitham Equation.
- Project: Optimal Control of Elliptic Partial Differential Equations.
- BSc in Mathematical Sciences with specialization in Mathematics at NTNU (2016). Project: Introduction to Isogeometric Analysis.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) 1) Regularization of ill-posed problems & 2) Existence of traveling waves in nonlinear dispersive equations. Nasjonalt matematikermøte ; Bergen. 2018-09-12 - 2018-09-14.
- (2018) Denoising piecewise constant signals in first-kind Volterra equations. 9th International Conference "Inverse Problems: Modeling and Simulation" ; 2018-05-21 - 2018-05-25.
- (2018) Existence of traveling waves in nonlinear dispersive equations of Whitham-type. Lund Workshop on Fluid Dynamics and Dispersive Equations ; Lund University. 2018-06-25 - 2018-06-29.
- (2016) On a Mathematical Model for Water Waves. Math Meets Industry – What can you do with a PhD? . NTNU, NorMathsIn and ECMI; Trondheim. 2016-09-22 - 2016-09-23.