Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Spatial modelling with R-INLA: A review. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Computational Statistics. vol. 10:e1443 (6).
- (2018) Environmental mapping using Bayesian spatial modelling (INLA/SPDE): A reply to Huang et al. (2017). Science of the Total Environment. vol. 624.
- (2018) Constructing Priors that Penalize the Complexity of Gaussian Random Fields. Journal of the American Statistical Association. vol. 114 (525).
- (2018) Estimating under-five mortality in space and time in a developing world context. Statistical Methods in Medical Research.
- (2017) Predicting soil properties in the Canadian boreal forest with limited data: Comparison of spatial and non-spatial statistical approaches. Geoderma. vol. 306.
- (2016) Assessing comorbidity and correlates of wasting and stunting among children in Somalia using cross-sectional household surveys: 2007 to 2010. BMJ Open. vol. 6:e009854 (3).
- (2016) Landscape relatedness: detecting contemporary fine-scale spatial structure in wild populations. Landscape Ecology. vol. 32 (1).
- (2015) Does non-stationary spatial data always require non-stationary random fields?. Spatial Statistics. vol. 14.
- (2015) Exploring a new class of non-stationary spatial Gaussian random fields with varying local anisotropy. Statistica sinica. vol. 25.