Background and activities
I am a part of the Biopolymer NMR group and study protein structures and function by using primarily NMR spectroscopy and MD-simulations.
Currently, I am a PostDoc with a grant from the Novo Nordisk Foundation. The project consists in studying multi-domain enzymes (LPMOs - lytic polysaccharide monooxygeneases) with NMR, simulations, and other biophysical and biochemical techniques to try to understand the interplay between the folded domains and the role of linker regions.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Polysaccharide degradation by lytic polysaccharide monooxygenases. Current Opinion in Structural Biology. vol. 59.
- (2018) The carbohydrate-binding module and linker of a modular lytic polysaccharide monooxygenase promote localized cellulose oxidation. Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 293 (34).
- (2018) Resonance assignments for the apo-form of the cellulose-active lytic polysaccharide monooxygenase TaLPMO9A. Biomolecular NMR Assignments. vol. 12 (2).
- (2018) Methylation of the N-terminal histidine protects a lytic polysaccharide monooxygenase from auto-oxidative inactivation. Protein Science. vol. 27 (9).
- (2017) Chemical shift assignments for the apo-form of the catalytic domain, the linker region, and the carbohydrate-binding domain of the cellulose-active lytic polysaccharide monooxygenase ScLPMO10C. Biomolecular NMR Assignments. vol. 11 (2).
- (2017) A novel expression system for lytic polysaccharide monooxygenases. Carbohydrate Research. vol. 448.
- (2017) Human Chitotriosidase: Catalytic Domain or Carbohydrate Binding Module, Who’s Leading HCHT’s Biological Function. Scientific Reports. vol. 7 (1).
- (2016) Backbone and side-chain 1H, 13C, and 15N chemical shift assignments for the apo-form of the lytic polysaccharide monooxygenase NcLPMO9C. Biomolecular NMR Assignments. vol. 10 (2).
- (2016) Interactions of a fungal lytic polysaccharide monooxygenase with β-glucan substrates and cellobiose dehydrogenase. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. vol. 113 (21).
- (2015) 1H, 13C, 15N resonance assignment of the chitin-active lytic polysaccharide monooxygenase BlLPMO10A from Bacillus licheniformis. Biomolecular NMR Assignments. vol. 9 (1).
- (2013) Experimental and theoretical investigation of drotaverine binding to bovine serum albumin. Biotechnology and Food Science. vol. 77 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2019) Chitin-Active Lytic Polysaccharide Monooxygenases. Targeting Chitin-containing Organisms.