Background and activities
I am an Associate Professor in Biopolymer Science in the Research Division of Biopolymer and Biomaterials at the Department of Biotechnology and Food Science. My main research interest is the study of the structures and functions of enzymes. In particular, protein dynamics and interactions between proteins and carbohydrates.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Structural and functional variation of chitin-binding domains of a lytic polysaccharide monooxygenase from Cellvibrio japonicus. Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 297 (4).
- (2021) The impact of reductants on the catalytic efficiency of a lytic polysaccharide monooxygenase and the special role of dehydroascorbic acid. FEBS Letters.
- (2020) 1H, 13C, 15N resonance assignment of the apo form of the small, chitin-active lytic polysaccharide monooxygenase JdLPMO10Afrom Jonesia denitrificans. Biomolecular NMR Assignments. vol. 15.
- (2020) Mechanistic basis of substrate–O2 coupling within a chitin-active lytic polysaccharide monooxygenase: An integrated NMR/EPR study. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. vol. 117 (32).
- (2020) Class IV lasso peptides synergistically induce proliferation of cancer cells and sensitize them to doxorubicin. iScience. vol. 23 (12).
- (2019) Polysaccharide degradation by lytic polysaccharide monooxygenases. Current Opinion in Structural Biology. vol. 59.
- (2018) The carbohydrate-binding module and linker of a modular lytic polysaccharide monooxygenase promote localized cellulose oxidation. Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 293 (34).
- (2018) Resonance assignments for the apo-form of the cellulose-active lytic polysaccharide monooxygenase TaLPMO9A. Biomolecular NMR Assignments. vol. 12 (2).
- (2018) Methylation of the N-terminal histidine protects a lytic polysaccharide monooxygenase from auto-oxidative inactivation. Protein Science. vol. 27 (9).
- (2017) Chemical shift assignments for the apo-form of the catalytic domain, the linker region, and the carbohydrate-binding domain of the cellulose-active lytic polysaccharide monooxygenase ScLPMO10C. Biomolecular NMR Assignments. vol. 11 (2).
- (2017) A novel expression system for lytic polysaccharide monooxygenases. Carbohydrate Research. vol. 448.
- (2017) Human Chitotriosidase: Catalytic Domain or Carbohydrate Binding Module, Who’s Leading HCHT’s Biological Function. Scientific Reports. vol. 7 (1).
- (2016) Backbone and side-chain 1H, 13C, and 15N chemical shift assignments for the apo-form of the lytic polysaccharide monooxygenase NcLPMO9C. Biomolecular NMR Assignments. vol. 10 (2).
- (2016) Interactions of a fungal lytic polysaccharide monooxygenase with β-glucan substrates and cellobiose dehydrogenase. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. vol. 113 (21).
- (2015) 1H, 13C, 15N resonance assignment of the chitin-active lytic polysaccharide monooxygenase BlLPMO10A from Bacillus licheniformis. Biomolecular NMR Assignments. vol. 9 (1).
- (2013) Experimental and theoretical investigation of drotaverine binding to bovine serum albumin. Biotechnology and Food Science. vol. 77 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2019) Chitin-Active Lytic Polysaccharide Monooxygenases. Targeting Chitin-containing Organisms.
- (2018) An NMR investigation of lytic polysaccharide monooxygenases. 2018. ISBN 978-82-326-3462-0. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (337).
- (2014) Structural Investigation of a Lytic Polysaccharide Monooxygenase by NMR Spectroscopy. 2014.