Gunn Merethe Bjørge Thomassen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Bacterial community development and diversity during the first year of production in a new salmon processing plant. Food Microbiology. vol. 109.
- (2022) Antibiotic Resistance Properties among Pseudomonas spp. Associated with Salmon Processing Environments. Microorganisms. vol. 10 (7).
- (2021) ON-rep-seq as a rapid and cost-effective alternative to whole-genome sequencing for species-level identification and strain-level discrimination of Listeria monocytogenes contamination in a salmon processing plant. MicrobiologyOpen. vol. 10 (6).
- (2020) Occurrence, diversity and temperature-dependent growth kinetics of Aeromonas spp. in lettuce. International journal of food microbiology. vol. 335.
- (2018) Quality of fresh saithe (Pollachius virens) in modified atmosphere packages as affected by the gas composition. Food Packaging and Shelf Life. vol. 18.
- (2016) The prevalence, genetic diversity and antibiotic resistance of Staphylococcus aureus in milk, whey, and cheese from artisan farm dairies. International Dairy Journal. vol. 65.
- (2022) Resilient bacterial communities in a salmon processing environment - The impact on food safety. 2022. ISBN 978-82-326-6525-9.