Associate Professor/Program Coordinator for Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering, 2019-2023Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Faculty of Engineering
Background and activities
Bachelor thesis supervisor for NTNU's Bachelor and Master students and exchange students
Main fields of competence
• Structural and mechanical engineering
• Structural reliability
• Stochastic mechanics
TMAS2009 Mechanical Engineering Design 2 (Spring 2017, 2018, 2019)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Drag of Clean and Fouled Net Panels – Measurements and Parameterization of Fouling. PLOS ONE.
- (2014) Seasonal increase in sea temperature triggers pancreas disease outbreaks in Norwegian salmon farms. Journal of Fish Diseases. vol. 37 (8).
- (2012) Mathematical modelling of mixing of salt in minced meat by bowl-cutter. Journal of Food Engineering. vol. 112 (3).
- (2009) Resistance of aquaculture net cage materials to biting by Atlantic Cod (Gadus morhua). Aquacultural Engineering. vol. 40 (3).
- (2009) Temporary-creep and post-creep properties of aquaculture netting materials. Ocean Engineering. vol. 36 (12-13).
- (2007) Tensile properties for netting materials used in aquaculture net cages. Aquacultural Engineering. vol. 37 (3).
- (2006) Estimation of failure probabilities of linear dynamic systems by importance sampling. Sādhanā (Bangalore). vol. 31 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2018) State of the art of generative design and topology optimization and potential research needs. DS 91: Proceedings of NordDesign 2018, Linköping, Sweden, 14th - 17th August 2018 DESIGN IN THE ERA OF DIGITALIZATION.
- (2005) Estimating failure probabilities of nonlinear dynamic systems subjected to coloured noise by an importance sampling procedure. Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Structural Safety and Reliability.
- (2005) Importance Sampling for Dynamic Systems. Modern Statistical and Mathematical Methods in Reliability.
- (2018) Extending shelf life and reducing waste - technologies in the food industry. First International Symposium: Sustainable technologies for food processing an preservation. . ReFOOD project, SINTEF Ocean, NTNU, Bits Pilani; Goa. 2018-02-08 - 2018-12-09.
- (2017) Developing an industrial scale processing line for muscle food using Soluble Gas Stabilization (SGS) technology. EFFoST2017 ; 2017-11-13 - 2017-11-16.