Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Estimating the variation, autocorrelation, and environmental sensitivity of phenotypic selection. Evolution. vol. 69 (9).
- (2015) Butterfly dispersal across Amazonia and its implication for biogeography. Ecography. vol. 38 (4).
- (2015) Genetic evolution, plasticity, and bet-hedging as adaptive responses to temporally autocorrelated fluctuating selection: A quantitative genetic model. Evolution. vol. 69 (8).
- (2013) Modelling wild-domestic interbreeding: How selection on a quantitative trait affects gene flow at a neutral locus. Journal of Theoretical Biology. vol. 332.
- (2012) COMPARISON OF NON-GAUSSIAN QUANTITATIVE GENETIC MODELS FOR MIGRATION AND STABILIZING SELECTION. Evolution. vol. 66 (11).
- (2012) Estimating Brownian motion dispersal rate, longevity and population density from spatially explicit mark-recapture data on tropical butterflies. Journal of Animal Ecology. vol. 81 (4).
- (2010) GENE FLOW FROM DOMESTICATED SPECIES TO WILD RELATIVES: MIGRATION LOAD IN A MODEL OF MULTIVARIATE SELECTION. Evolution. vol. 64 (1).
- (2003) Effective size in management and conservation of subdivided populations. Journal of Theoretical Biology. vol. 222.