Background and activities
Research group NTNU Nanomechanical Lab
Jianying He received her Ph.D. in Structural Engineering from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) in 2009. She has been an assistant professor at University of Science and Technology Beijing (2003-2006), a postdoctoral fellow at NTNU (2009-2011), an associate professor at NTNU (2011-2017), and since 2017, a professor in Nanomechanics at NTNU.
PhD (2009) Structural Engineering, NTNU, ‘Nanomechanics of Polymer and Composite Particles’
M.Sc. (2003) Materials Physics, University of Science and Technology Beijing
B.Sc. (2000) Materials Science, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Nanotechnology for petroleum engineering
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Contact area measurement of micron-sized metal-coated polymer particles under compression. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences. vol. 165.
- (2020) Covalent coupling regulated thermal conductivity of Poly(vinyl alcohol)/boron nitride composite film based on silane molecular structure. Composites. Part A, Applied science and manufacturing.
- (2020) Effects of Morphology and Temperature on the Tensile Characteristics of Carbon Nitride Nanothreads. Nanoscale. vol. 12.
- (2020) Design and preparation of icephobic PDMS-based coatings by introducing an aqueous lubricating layer and macro-crack initiators at the ice-substrate interface. Progress in organic coatings. vol. 147.
- (2020) Self-deicing Electrolyte Hydrogel Surfaces with Pa-level Ice Adhesion and Durable Anti-freezing/frost Performance. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces. vol. 12 (31).
- (2020) Effect of thermal residual stresses on ductile-to-brittle transition of a bi-material specimen by using the CAFE method. European Journal of Mechanics. A, Solids. vol. 80.
- (2020) Nanoconfined Water Dynamics in Multilayer Graphene Nanopores. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 124.
- (2020) The need for standards in low ice adhesion surface research: a critical review. Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology. vol. 34 (3).
- (2020) Nanoscale Correlations of Ice Adhesion Strength and Water Contact Angle. Coatings. vol. 10 (4).
- (2020) Thermoreflectance techniques and Raman thermometry for thermal property characterization of nanostructures. Journal of Applied Physics.
- (2020) Enhancement of Thermal Boundary Conductance of Metal–Polymer System. Nanomaterials. vol. 10 (4).
- (2020) Vitamin K2 modulates vitamin D induced mechanical properties of human 3D bone spheroids in vitro. JBMR Plus.
- (2020) When Thermodynamic Properties of Adsorbed Films Depend on Size: Fundamental Theory and Case Study. Nanomaterials. vol. 10 (9).
- (2020) Numerical investigation of a novel pattern for reducing residual stress in additive manufacturing. Journal of Materials Science & Technology.
- (2020) Enabling phase transition of infused lubricant in porous structure for exceptional oil/water separation. Journal of Hazardous Materials. vol. 390.
- (2020) Insight into the Pressure-induced Displacement Mechanism for Selecting Efficient Nanofluids in Various Capillaries. Environmental Science: Nano. vol. 7.
- (2020) Supergiant elasticity and fracture of 3D spirally wound MoS2. International Journal of Fracture. vol. 223.
- (2020) CO2 Wetting on Pillar-Nanostructured Substrates. Nanotechnology. vol. 31.
- (2020) Effect of grain boundary on the crack-tip plasticity under hydrogen environment: an atomistic study. Journal of Applied Physics. vol. 127 (1).
- (2020) Anti-icing ionogel surfaces: inhibiting ice nucleation, growth and adhesion. ACS Materials Letters.
- (2020) Ultrafast self-healing and highly transparent coating with mechanically durable icephobicity. Applied Materials Today. vol. 19.