Background and activities
Research group NTNU Nanomechanical Lab
Jianying He received her Ph.D. in Structural Engineering from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) in 2009. She has been an assistant professor at University of Science and Technology Beijing (2003-2006), a postdoctoral fellow at NTNU (2009-2011), an associate professor at NTNU (2011-2017), and since 2017, a professor in Nanomechanics at NTNU.
PhD (2009) Structural Engineering, NTNU, ‘Nanomechanics of Polymer and Composite Particles’
M.Sc. (2003) Materials Physics, University of Science and Technology Beijing
B.Sc. (2000) Materials Science, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Nanotechnology for petroleum engineering
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Understanding the hydrogen effect on pop-in behavior of an equiatomic high-entropy alloy during in-situ nanoindentation. Journal of Materials Science & Technology. vol. 98.
- (2021) A framework for classification of snow- and icephobicity. Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology. vol. 35 (10).
- (2021) Nanomechanical Characteristics of Trapped Oil Droplets with Nanoparticles: A Molecular Dynamics Simulation. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 203.
- (2021) Hydrogen-induced transgranular to intergranular fracture transition in bi-crystalline Nickel. Scripta Materialia. vol. 204.
- (2021) Reconfigurable Mechanical Anisotropy in Self-Assembled Magnetic Superstructures. Advanced Science. vol. 8 (8).
- (2021) Microstructure and nanomechanical behavior of an additively manufactured (CrCoNiFe)94Ti2Al4 high-entropy alloy. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 823.
- (2021) Machine Learning Based Prediction of Nanoscale Ice Adhesion on Rough Surfaces. Coatings. vol. 11 (1).
- (2021) Heat transfer characteristics of CO2 condensation on common heat exchanger materials, method development and experimental results. Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science. vol. 129.
- (2021) Condensation heat transfer of CO2 on Cu based hierarchical and nanostructured surfaces. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. vol. 175.
- (2021) Melting cell based compensated design method for improving dimensional accuracy of additively manufactured thin channels. International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing - Green Technology.
- (2021) Thermal transport in polyethylene: The effect of force fields and crystallinity. Macromolecules. vol. 54 (13).
- (2021) Dynamic anti-icing surfaces (DAIS). Advanced Science.
- (2021) Is it possible to measure the tensile strength and fracture toughness simultaneously using flattened Brazilian disk?. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 247.
- (2021) Simultaneously toughening and stiffening elastomers with octuple hydrogen bonding. Advanced Materials. vol. 33 (23).
- (2021) Polysiloxane as icephobic materials – the past, present and the future. Chemical Engineering Journal. vol. 405.