Background and activities
Research group NTNU Nanomechanical Lab
Jianying He received her Ph.D. in Structural Engineering from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) in 2009. She has been an assistant professor at University of Science and Technology Beijing (2003-2006), a postdoctoral fellow at NTNU (2009-2011), an associate professor at NTNU (2011-2017), and since 2017, a professor in Nanomechanics at NTNU.
PhD (2009) Structural Engineering, NTNU, ‘Nanomechanics of Polymer and Composite Particles’
M.Sc. (2003) Materials Physics, University of Science and Technology Beijing
B.Sc. (2000) Materials Science, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Nanotechnology for petroleum engineering
- TKT4854 - Experts in Teamwork - Nano Energy Giant Impact
- KT8307 - Nanomechanics
- TKT4146 - Nanomechanics
- TKT4145 - Finite Element Methods in Engineering Science
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Atomistic Insight into Oil Displacement on Rough Surface by Janus Nanoparticles. Energy. vol. 245.
- (2022) Ag Nanoparticle-Coated Polystyrene Microspheres for Electromagnetic Interference Shielding Films with Low Metal Content. ACS Applied Nano Materials. vol. 5 (4).
- (2022) Hydrogen-enhanced grain boundary vacancy stockpiling causes transgranular to intergranular fracture transition. Acta Materialia. vol. 239.
- (2022) Atomistic Insights into the Droplet Size Evolution during Self-Microemulsification. Langmuir. vol. 38 (10).
- (2022) Assembly graphene platelets for bioinspired, stimuli-responsive, low ice adhesion surfaces. ACS Omega. vol. 7.
- (2022) A novel three-dimensional boron phosphide network for thermal management of epoxy composites. Composites Part B: Engineering. vol. 233.
- (2022) Dual-Ionic Hydrogels with Ultralong Anti-dehydration Lifespan and Superior Anti-icing Performance. Applied Materials Today. vol. 26.
- (2022) Simulation of ductile-to-brittle transition combining complete Gurson model and CZM with application to hydrogen embrittlement. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 268.
- (2022) A predictive model unifying hydrogen enhanced plasticity and decohesion. Scripta Materialia. vol. 215.
- (2022) A microstructure informed and mixed-mode cohesive zone approach to simulating hydrogen embrittlement. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. vol. 47 (39).
- (2022) Nanoscale creep behavior and its size dependency of a Zr-based bulk metallic glass manufactured by selective laser melting. Materials & design. vol. 218.
- (2022) Thermal transport in silver-coated polymer sphere composites by the bidirectional 3ω method. Journal of Applied Physics. vol. 131 (12).
- (2022) Phonon thermal transport in copper: The effect of size, crystal orientation, and grain boundaries. AIP Advances. vol. 12 (6).
- (2022) Onion inspired hydrate-phobic surfaces. Chemical Engineering Journal. vol. 437.
- (2022) A quantitative study of salinity effect on water diffusion in n-alkane phases: From pore-scale experiments to molecular dynamic simulation. Fuel. vol. 324 (B).
- (2022) Towards the “sustainable” operation at -30 °C without the expense of energy for heating on-face electronics: Intelligent heat conservation and waste heat utilization. Energy Reports. vol. 8.