Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Fallbasiertes Schließen. Handbuch der Künstlichen Intelligenz.
- (2021) Effectiveness of App-Delivered, Tailored Self-management Support for Adults With Lower Back Pain–Related Disability A selfBACK Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA Internal Medicine.
- (2021) From a Low-Cost Air Quality Sensor Network to Decision Support Services: Steps towards Data Calibration and Service Development. Sensors. vol. 21 (9).
- (2021) Assessment of Machine Learning Models for Classification of Movement Patterns During a Weight-Shifting Exergame. IEEE Transactions on Human-Machine Systems. vol. 51 (3).
- (2020) On the Use of Air Quality Microsensors for Supporting Decision Makers. IoT '20 Companion: 10th International Conference on the Internet of Things Companion.
- (2020) FishNet: A Unified Embedding for Salmon Recognition. 24th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 29 August–8 September 2020, Santiago de Compostela, Spain – Including 10th Conference on Prestigious Applications of Artificial Intelligence (PAIS 2020).
- (2020) Information-Driven Adaptive Sensing Based on Deep Reinforcement Learning. IoT '20: Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on the Internet of Things.
- (2020) Usability and Acceptability of an App (SELFBACK) to Support Self-Management of Low Back Pain: Mixed Methods Study. JMIR Rehabilitation and Assistive Technologies. vol. 7 (2).
- (2020) A digital decision support system (selfBACK) for improved self-management of low back pain: a pilot study with 6-week follow-up. BMC Pilot and Feasibility Studies. vol. 6 (72).
- (2020) Clustering of Physical Behaviour Profiles using Knowledge-intensive Similarity Measures. Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence - (Volume 2).
- (2020) Comparison of a Deep Learning-Based Pose Estimation System to Marker-Based and Kinect Systems in Exergaming for Balance Training. Sensors. vol. 20 (23).
- (2019) Case-Based Reasoning Research and Development. Springer. 2019. ISBN 978-3-030-29248-5. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (11680).
- (2019) Nordic Artificial Intelligence Research and Development: Porc. of Third Symposium of the Norwegian AI Society, NAIS 2019. Springer. 2019. ISBN 978-3-030-35663-7. Communications in Computer and Information Science (1056).
- (2019) A Data-Driven Approach for Determining Weights in Global Similarity Functions. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11680.
- (2019) Case Representation and Similarity Modeling for Non-Specific Musculoskeletal Disorders - A Case-Based Reasoning Approach. AAAI Press. 2019. ISBN 978-1-57735-805-3.
- (2019) Learning similarity measures from data. Progress in Artificial Intelligence.
- (2019) Autonomous Management of Energy-Harvesting IoT Nodes Using Deep Reinforcement Learning. 2019 IEEE 13th International Conference on Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing Systems (SASO).
- (2019) An App-Delivered Self-Management Program for People With Low Back Pain: Protocol for the selfBACK Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Medical Internet Research. vol. 8 (12).
- (2019) Similarity measure development for case-based reasoning-a data-driven approach. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 1056 CCIS.
- (2018) The 25th International Conference on Case-Based Reasoning. The AI Magazine. vol. 39 (2).
- (2018) From data to context-aware decision making: Challenges and opportunities. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2166.
- (2018) Knowledge Engineering for Distributed Case-Based Reasoning Systems. Synergies Between Knowledge and Software Engineering.
- (2018) The 3rd International Workshop on Knowledge Discovery in Healthcare Data. IJCAI-ECAI 2018 ; Stockholm. 2018-07-13 - 2018-07-13.
- (2018) Design of a clinician dashboard to facilitate co-decision making in the management of non-specific low back pain. Journal of Intelligent Information Systems.
- (2018) Estimation of Pile Capacities Using Case-Based Reasoning (CBR) Method. 4th International Symposium on Computational Geomechanics ; Assisi. 2018-05-02 - 2018-05-04.
- (2018) A Decision Support System to Enhance Self-Management of Low Back Pain: Protocol for the selfBACK Project. Journal of Medical Internet Research. vol. 7 (7).
- (2018) Bayesian-Supported Retrieval in BNCreek: A Knowledge-Intensive Case-Based Reasoning System. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11156 LNAI.
- (2018) Modelling Similarity for Comparing Physical Activity Profiles - A Data-Driven Approach. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11156 LNAI.
- (2017) Diversity of Exercise Plans using Evolutionary Inspired Adaptation. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1917.
- (2017) Evolutionary inspired adaptation of exercise plans for increasing solution variety. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10339 LNAI.
- (2017) IntelliMeal - Enhancing Creativity by Reusing Domain Knowledge in the Adaptation Process. The Twenty-Fifth International Conference on Case-Based Reasoning (ICCBR 2017) Workshop Proceedings.
- (2016) Case Representation and Similarity Assessment in the SELFBACK Decision Support System. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 9969 LNCS.
- (2016) Evaluation of Explanations Extracted from Textual Reports. The Twenty-Ninth International Flairs Conference ; Hilton Key Largo Resort. 2016-06-16 - 2016-06-18.
- (2014) Knowledge Modeling with the Open Source Tool myCBR. 10th Workshop on Knowledge Engineering and Software Engineering . Nalepa, G. J., Baumeister, J. and Kaczor, K.; Prague. 2014-08-19 - 2014-08-19.
- (2013) Model-based Classification of Unstructured Data Sources. ICCBR Workshop on Case-Based Reasoning in the Health Sciences (CBR-HS-13) . Isabelle Bichindaritz, Cindy Marling; Saragota Springs. 2013-07-08 - 2013-07-08.
- (2013) Dynamic retrieval of heterogeneous knowledge sources in a multi-agent system. Conference on Professional Knowledge Management (WM-2013) . Franz Lehner; Passau. 2013-03-14 - 2013-03-15.
- (2012) Knowledge Acquisition for Case-Based Reasoning Systems. 2012. ISBN 978-3-8439-1357-7.
- (2012) Developing Case-Based Reasoning Applications Using myCBR 3. International Conference on Case-Based Reasoning (ICCBR-12) . Ian Watson and Belen Diaz Agudo; Lyon. 2012-09-03 - 2012-09-06.
- (2011) A Case-Based Reasoning Approach for Providing Machine Diagnosis from Service Reports. International Conference on Case-Based Reasoning (ICCBR-11) . Ashwin Ram and Nirmalie Wiratunga; London. 2011-09-12 - 2011-09-15.