Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) A descriptive study of ten-year longitudinal changes in weight and waist circumference in the multi-ethnic rural Northern Norway. The SAMINOR Study, 2003-2014. PLOS ONE. vol. 15 (2).
- (2020) Relationships between metabolic markers and obesity measures in two populations that differ in stature—The SAMINOR Study. Obesity Science & Practice.
- (2019) Weight underestimation linked to anxiety and depression in a cross-sectional study of overweight individuals in a Sami and non-Sami Norwegian population: the SAMINOR Study. BMJ Open. vol. 9:e03180 (11).
- (2019) Change in prevalence and severity of metabolic syndrome in the Sami and non-Sami population in rural Northern Norway using a repeated cross-sectional population-based study design: the SAMINOR Study. BMJ Open. vol. 9 (6).
- (2019) Suicidal ideation in relation to disordered eating, body size and weight perception: a cross-sectional study of a Norwegian adolescent population - The HUNT Study. BMJ Open. vol. 9:e029809 (7).
- (2019) Adiposity and asthma in adults: a bidirectional Mendelian randomisation analysis of The HUNT Study. Thorax.
- (2018) Epigenome-wide methylation differences in a group of lean and obese women – A HUNT Study. Scientific Reports. vol. 8.
- (2018) Cross-sectional associations between weight misperception and symptoms of anxiety/depression and life satisfaction in overweight/obese adolescents from two cohorts in Norway - The HUNT Study. Obesity Facts. vol. 11 (S1).
- (2018) Implications of parental lifestyle changes and education level on adolescent offspring weight: a population based cohort study - The HUNT Study, Norway. BMJ Open. vol. 8 (8).
- (2018) Associations between parental polygenic obesity risk and offspring`s weight at birth, early and late adolescence - The HUNT Study, Norway. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 28.
- (2017) Genome-wide physical activity interactions in adiposity - A meta-analysis of 200,452 adults. PLoS Genetics. vol. 13:e1006528 (4).
- (2017) Genome-wide meta-analysis of 241,258 adults accounting for smoking behaviour identifies novel loci for obesity traits. Nature Communications. vol. 8:14977.
- (2017) Disordered eating in Sami and non-Sami Norwegian populations: the SAMINOR 2 Clinical Survey. Public Health Nutrition. vol. 21 (6).
- (2017) Phylogeny and new taxonomy of the Booted Eagles (Accipitriformes: Aquilinae). Zootaxa. vol. 4216 (4).
- (2017) Effects of single genetic variants and polygenic obesity risk scores on disordered eating in adolescentseThe HUNT study. Appetite. vol. 118.
- (2017) Suicidal ideation amongst adolescent suffering from disordered eating: The Young-HUNT study. European psychiatry. vol. 41.
- (2017) Influence of Storage and inter- and intra-Assay Variability on the Measurement of Inflammatory Biomarkers in Population-Based Biobanking. Biopreservation and Biobanking. vol. 15 (6).
- (2016) The genetics of blood pressure regulation and its target organs from association studies in 342,415 individuals. Nature Genetics. vol. 48 (10).
- (2016) Intergenerational transmission of overweight and obesity from parents to their adolescent offspring - The HUNT study. PLOS ONE. vol. 11 (11).
- (2016) The association of air pollution and depressed mood in 70,928 individuals from four European cohorts. International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health. vol. 219 (2).