Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Assessment of the effects of using wood stoves on indoor air quality in two types of Norwegian houses. Springer Proceedings in Energy.
- (2018) Is a net life cycle balance for energy and materials achievable for a zero emission single-family building in Norway?. Energy and Buildings. vol. 168.
- (2018) Transient heat production and release profiles for wood stoves. Chemical Engineering Transactions. vol. 65.
- (2018) Validation of a zonal model to capture the detailed indoor thermal environment of a room heated by a stove. Springer Proceedings in Energy.
- (2017) Coupled Ventilation and Flue Gas Heat Exchanger System for Use in Low Energy Dwellings: An Investigation Using Dynamic Energy Simulations. European biomass conference and exhibition proceedings.
- (2017) Simplified space-heating distribution using radiators in super-insulated terraced houses. Energy Procedia. vol. 132.
- (2017) Wood stove material configurations for increased thermal comfort. Energy Procedia. vol. 142.
- (2017) Measured load profiles and heat use for “low energy buildings” with heat supply from district heating. Energy Procedia. vol. 116.
- (2016) On the oversupply of heat to bedrooms during winter in highly insulated dwellings with heat recovery ventilation. Building and Environment. vol. 106.
- (2016) Simple modelling procedure for the indoor thermal environment of highly insulated buildings heated by wood stoves. Journal of Building Performance Simulation, Taylor & Francis. vol. 9 (6).
- (2016) Simplified Space-heating Distribution Using Radiators in Super-insulated Apartment Buildings. Energy Procedia. vol. 96.
- (2016) Influence of PV technology and system design on the emission balance of a net zero emission building concept. Solar Energy. vol. 130.
- (2015) Influence of occupant’s behavior on heating needs and energy system performance: A case of well-insulated detached houses in cold climates. Building Simulation. vol. 8 (5).
- (2015) Life cycle emissions analysis of two nZEB concepts. Building Research & Information. vol. 43 (1).
- (2015) Convective heat transfer between rooms in nordic passive houses. Energy Procedia. vol. 78.
- (2015) The Process of Batch Combustion of Logs in Wood Stoves – Transient Modelling for Generation of Input to CFD Modelling of Stoves and Thermal Comfort Simulations. Chemical Engineering Transactions. vol. 43.
- (2014) Advanced control of heat pumps for improved flexibility of Net-ZEB towards the grid. Energy and Buildings. vol. 69.
- (2014) Air heating of passive houses in cold climates: Investigation using detailed dynamic simulations. Building and Environment. vol. 74 (April).
- (2014) On the proper integration of wood stoves in passive houses under cold climates. Energy and Buildings. vol. 72 (April).
- (2014) A net zero emission concept analysis of a single-family house. Energy and Buildings. vol. 74 (May).