Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Influence of location of large-scale asperity on shear strength of concrete-rock interface under eccentric load. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering. vol. 12 (3).
- (2020) Buckling analogy for 2D deformation of placed ripraps exposed to overtopping. Journal of Hydraulic Research.
- (2020) Technical Review of Existing Norwegian Pumped Storage Plants. Energies. vol. 13 (18).
- (2020) Physical model study on discharge over a dam due to landslide generatedwaves. Water. vol. 12 (1).
- (2019) Field and model tests of riprap on steep slopes exposed to overtopping. Journal of Applied Water Engineering and Research. vol. 7 (2).
- (2019) Toe support conditions for placed ripraps on rockfill dams –A field survey. Vann. vol. 54 (3).
- (2019) Case Study of Dam Overtopping from Waves Generated by Landslides Impinging Perpendicular to a Reservoir’s Longitudinal Axis. Journal of Marine Science and Engineering. vol. 7 (7).
- (2018) Displacements as failure origin of placed riprap on steep slopes. Journal of Hydraulic Research. vol. 56 (2).
- (2017) Increased generation from upgrading and extension projects. International journal on hydropower and dams. vol. 24 (4).
- (2017) The Effect of Surge Tank Throttling on Governor Stability, Power Control, and Hydraulic Transients in Hydropower Plants. IEEE transactions on energy conversion. vol. 32 (1).
- (2015) The current status of hydropower development and dam construction in Norway. International journal on hydropower and dams. vol. 22 (3).
- (2015) Hydraulic scale modelling and thermodynamics of mass oscillations in closed surge tanks. Journal of Hydraulic Research. vol. 53 (4).
- (2015) Surge Tank Research in Austria and Norway. Wasserwirtschaft. vol. 105 (1).
- (2014) Riprap design on the downstream slope of rockfill dams. Mitteilungen - Leichtweiss-Institut für Wasserbau der Technischen Universität Braunschweig.
- (2014) Performance of Coanda-effect screens in a cold climate. Journal of cold regions engineering. vol. 28 (4).
- (2014) Hydraulics of backflushing for efficiently cleaning hydropower trash racks. Canadian journal of civil engineering (Print). vol. 41 (3).
- (2014) Horizontal Trash Rack - a New Intake Concept for Efficient Backflushing. Journal of Applied Water Engineering and Research. vol. 2 (2).
- (2013) Ice Effects on Hydropower Systems — A Review. Journal of cold regions engineering. vol. 27 (4).
- (2013) Monte Carlo Simulation for Economic Analysis of Hydropower Pumped Storage in Nepal. Hydro Nepal: Journal of Water, Energy and Environment. vol. 12.
- (2012) An Efficient Method to Describe the Geometry and the Roughness of an Existing Unlined Hydro Power Tunnel. Energy Procedia. vol. 20.