Background and activities
- Head of Smart Wireless Systems (SWS) Research Group
- BSc. + MSc. Eng. in Infomatics from DTU (Denmark)
- PhD in Information Security from NISLab (Norway) and CASED (Germany).
- Smart Wireless Systems (Internet-of-Things - IoT)
- Information Security (Biometric Systems)
- Digital Electronics (Microcontrollers, Arduino, Micro-Bit...)
- Applied Mahine Learning / Pattern Recognition (Activity Recognition)
- E-learning (Social-Media platform Education)
Selected Research/Development Projects:
- IoT Safetraffic (RFF Innlandet)
- Ambulance Drone (NTNU Vicerector)
- Wireless ECG (Innovation Norway)
- "Sikringssystem for Håndvpen med Elektronisk/biometrisk Identifiisering" (RFF Innlandet)
- “TrUsted Revocable Biometric IdeNtitiEs”, (TURBINE, 7th EU F, www.turbine-project.eu)
Titles and Awards :
- Quality in Education Award (“Studiekvalitetsprisen”), NTNU, 2017
- Youngest Professor of Norway, 2016.
- Youngest MSc. Engineer of Denmark, 2009.
- IEEE Cettificate of Appreciation, IEEE Young Professionals Volunteer, 2011
- Several best paper awards througout the active years of reasearch (IEEE, ACM, SPRINGER)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Biometric Acoustic Ear Recognition. Biometric Security and Privacy Opportunities & Challenges in The Big Data Era.
- (2015) Internet of Things in Real-Life—A Great Understanding. Wireless Communications, Networking and Applications Proceedings of WCNA 2014.
- (2014) Reliable cross-layer data transport protocol for MANETs. IEEE 11th International Conference on Mobile Ad Hoc and Sensor Systems, MASS 2014; 28–30 October 2014 Philadelphia, USA.
- (2013) Gait and Activity Recognition using Commercial Phones. Computers & security. vol. 39 (Part B).
- (2012) Biometric Access Control using Near Field Communication and Smart Phones. 5th IAPR International Conference on Biometrics (ICB), Proceedings; March 29 - April 1, 2012 New Delhi, India.
- (2011) Gait Recognition using Time-of-Flight Sensor. BIOSIG 2011, Proceedings - International Conference of the Biometrics Special Interest Group; 8.-9. September 2011 in Darmstadt.
- (2010) Unobtrusive User-Authentication on Mobile Phones Using Biometric Gait Recognition. Intelligent Information Hiding and Multimedia Signal Processing (IIH-MSP), 2010 Sixth International Conference on - 15-17 Oct. 2010.
- (2009) Geometric-Aligned Cancelable Fingerprint Templates. Image Analysis and Processing ¿ ICIAP 2009.