Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Association between prescribed central nervous system depressant drugs, comorbidity and cognition among hospitalised older patients: a cross-sectional study. BMJ Open. vol. 10 (7).
- (2020) “What should I do when I get home?” treatment plan discussion at discharge between specialist physicians and older in-patients: mixed method study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 20:1002.
- (2019) Long-term use of central nervous system depressant medications is associated with reduced cognitive function in hospitalised older patients: a cross sectional study. European Journal of Neurology. vol. 26.
- (2018) Undervisning i klinisk nevropsykologi på profesjonsstudiene i Norge. Nevropsykologi : Medlemsblad for Norsk Nevropsykologisk Forening. vol. 1.
- (2017) Cerebrospinal fluid levels of amyloid beta 1-43 mirror 1-42 in relation to imaging biomarkers of Alzheimer's disease. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. vol. 9.
- (2017) Biomarkers in subtypes of mild cognitive impairment and subjective cognitive decline. Brain and Behavior. vol. 7 (9).
- (2017) Detecting at-risk Alzheimer's disease cases. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. vol. 60 (1).
- (2015) Neurobiological correlates of depressive symptoms in people with subjective and mild cognitive impairment. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. vol. 131 (2).
- (2015) Hippocampal complex atrophy in poststroke and mild cognitive impairment. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. vol. 35 (11).
- (2013) Mild cognitive impairment: cerebrospinal fluid tau biomarker pathologic levels and longitudinal changes in white matter integrity. Radiology. vol. 266 (1).
- (2013) Correlates of subjective and mild cognitive impairment: Depressive symptoms and CSF biomarkers. Dementia and geriatric cognitive disorders extra. vol. 3.
- (2013) Diffusion Tensor Imaging Surpasses Cerebrospinal Fluid as Predictor of Cognitive Decline and Medial Temporal Lobe Atrophy in Subjective Cognitive Impairment and Mild Cognitive Impairment. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. vol. 33 (3).
- (2012) Executive Dysfunction in MCI: Subtype or Early Symptoms. International Journal of Alzheimer's Disease.
- (2012) White matter imaging changes in subjective and mild cognitive impairment. Alzheimer's & Dementia. vol. 8 (5).
- (2011) Pre-dementia Memory Impairment is Associated with White Matter Tract Affection. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society. vol. 17 (1).
- (2011) Executive Dysfunction in Mild Cognitive Impairment is Associated with Changes in Frontal and Cingulate White Matter Tracts. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. vol. 27 (2).
- (2011) DIFFUSIVITY AND T-TAU PREDICT PROGRESSION OF PRE-DEMENTIA COGNITIVE IMPAIRMENT. European Journal of Neurology. vol. 18.
- (2010) White matter diffusivity predicts memory in patients with subjective and mild cognitive impairment and normal CSF total tau levels. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society. vol. 16 (1).
- (2009) Multimodal imaging in mild cognitive impairment: Metabolism, morphometry and diffusion of the temporal-parietal memory network. NeuroImage. vol. 45 (1).
- (2008) Morphometric changes in the episodic memory network and tau pathologic features correlate with memory performance in patients with mild cognitive impairment. American Journal of Neuroradiology. vol. 29.