Background and activities
Manager on a NTNU Teaching Excellence project called SALTO
(Student Active Learning in Two-campus Organisation)
- MCT4022 - Physical-Virtual Communication and Music 2
- YFLF1002 - Introduction to studying and working methods
- MCT4021 - Physical-Virtual Communication and Music 1
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) From panic to planning: extending the notion of presence to create sustainable digital learning environments. e-LSE -The 17th eLearning and Software for Education Conference . Carol I National Defence University; Bucharest. 2021-04-22 - 2021-04-23.
- (2021) Harness the Power of Digital Learning: A round table discussion. Rise:The Official Digital Showcase of ISE 2021 . Integrated Systems Europe; Online Digital Event. 2021-01-12 - 2021-01-12.
- (2021) An education spaces framework to define interactive and collaborative practices over the physical-hybrid-virtual continuum. e-LSE -The 17th eLearning and Software for Education Conference . Carol I National Defence University; Bucharest. 2021-04-22 - 2021-04-23.
- (2020) The MCT Portal: an infrastructure, a laboratory and a pedagogical tool. Researchers’ Colloquium on low latency streaming in music learning and teaching . LATIMPE; Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Glasgow. 2020-01-16 - 2020-01-17.
- (2020) Challenges in the education during COVID-19 pandemic – Online as a solution ... COMETa 2020 . University of East Sarajevo; Sarajevo. 2020-11-26 - 2020-11-28.
- (2020) Learning and teaching in a distributed environment. Infocomm connected 2020 . Avixa; USA. 2020-06-16 - 2020-06-18.
- (2020) Student active learning in a two campus organisation. eLearning and Software for Education. vol. 1.
- (2020) Student active learning in a two campus organisation. International scientific conference on "eLearning and software for education" . eLSE; Bucharest. 2020-04-30 - 2020-05-01.
- (2020) The Notion of Presence in a Telematic Cross-Disciplinary Program for Music,Communication and Technology. Music Technology in Education – Channeling and Challenging Perspectives.
- (2020) Learning and teaching in a distributed environment. AVIXA Higher Education AV Conference . Avixia, ISE, Schoms, Eunis; Amsterdam. 2020-02-11 - 2020-02-11.
- (2020) Learning to Code Through Web Audio: A Team-Based Learning Approach. Journal of The Audio Engineering Society. vol. 68 (10).
- (2019) A case study in learning spaces for physical-virtual two-campus interaction. EUNIS 2019 . European University Information Systems organisation; Trondheim. 2019-06-05 - 2019-06-07.
- (2019) A case study in learning spaces for physical-virtual two-campus interaction. European Journal of Higher Education IT – EJHEIT. vol. 1.
- (2019) Finding general guidelines for redesign of learning spaces. eLearning and Software for Education. vol. 1.
- (2019) Finding general guidelines for redesign of learning spaces. international scientific conference on "eLearning and software for education . eLSE; Bucharest. 2019-04-10 - 2019-04-12.
- (2019) NIME Prototyping in Teams: A Participatory Approach to Teaching Physical Computing. Proceedings of the International Conference on New Interfaces for Musical Expression.
- (2019) Facilitating Team-Based Programming Learning with Web Audio. Web Audio Conference . NTNU; Trondheim. 2019-12-04 - 2019-12-06.
- (2019) Facilitating Team-Based Programming Learning with Web Audio. Proceedings of the International Web Audio Conference.
- (2018) Designing New Learning Scenarios For Multi-Campus Large Classes In Mathematics. eLearning and Software for Education. vol. 1.
- (2018) Designing a learning space for Mechanical Engineering education. COMETa 2018 . Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of East Saraje; Jahorina, Republic of Srpska. 2018-11-27 - 2018-11-30.
- (2017) E-learning: Delivering knowledge in digital age. Education, Research & Development 2017 conference . International Scientific Events; Elinite. 2017-09-04 - 2025-03-08.
- (2017) E-learning: Delivering knowledge in digital age. Journal of International Scientific Publications: Educational Alternatives. vol. 15.
- (2017) PeLe – A Tool To Support Learning Through Immediate Feedback. eLearning and Software for Education. vol. 2.
- (2017) Just adding technology is not enough for improving education. ICERI proceedings.
- (2017) Framework for a novel two-campus master's programme in music, communication and technology between the University of Oslo and the Norwegian University of Science and Technology in Trondheim. ICERI proceedings.
- (2017) Creating a Learning Space For Collaboration, Communication And Interaction. eLearning and Software for Education. vol. 2.
- (2016) Use Of An Evaluation System In Welcoming Session For New University Students. INTED2016 Proceedings 10th International Technology, Education and Development Conference, March 7th-9th, 2016 — Valencia, Spain.
- (2016) Spaces that heal. Building adaptive positive brain based user experiences with architecture and technology. The international conference : ARQUITECTONICS NETWORK: MIND, LAND AND SOCIETY 2016 . ARCHITECTURE, EDUCATION AND SOCIETY (UPC); Barcelona. 2016-06-01 - 2016-06-03.
- (2016) Evaluating A Versatile Learning Space. EDULEARN16 Proceedings.
- (2016) Making space for pedagogy and technology. Experiences with design, implementation and use of a learning space at the norwegian university of science and technology. INTED2016 Proceedings 10th International Technology, Education and Development Conference, March 7th-9th, 2016 — Valencia, Spain.
- (2015) Experiences with design and construction of multifunctional rooms, to be used in the Herd QIMSEE project. INNODOCT. 3rd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INNOVATION, DOCUMENTATION AND TEACHING TECHNOLOGIES.
- (2015) How to Design and Implement Low Cost Multifunctional Rooms, Designed for Flexible Use and Several Scenarios, Including Local and Distant Communication and Colloboration. INTED2015 Proceedings.
- (2015) LANGMOOCS; Researching and Developing a Toolkit for Non-Academic Institutions Aiming at Providing Online Language Learning. Edulearn15 Proceedings.
- (2015) Designing a Learning Space for Unified Collaboration and Communication between Universities, Industry and the Public Sector. Proceedings of the ENTRENOVA - ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion Conference . Entronova; Kotor. 2015-09-10 - 2015-09-11.
- (2014) Bring your own device to language class - applying handheld devices in classroom learning. EUROCALL 2014 ; Groningen. 2014-08-20 - 2014-08-23.
- (2014) The Evet2Edu Project, Distance Learning For Vet Teachers In Europe. Inted2014 Publications . IATED; Valencia. 2014-03-10 - 2014-03-12.
- (2014) The Evet2Edu Projekt, Distanse Learning For Vet Teachers In Europe. INTED2014 Proceedings.
- (2014) Bring your own device to language class - applying handheld devices in classroom learning. 2014 EUROCALL Conference Groningen, The Netherlands, Proceedings, CALL Design: Principles and Practice.
- (2013) Done-IT. EFQUEL Innovation Forum 2013 . EFQUEL; Barcelona. 2013-09-26 - 2013-09-27.
- (2012) Experiences with Use of Response Technology in Activity Based Training Environments. EDULEARN12 Proceedings.
- (2012) Learning with Mobile Technologies, Handheld Devices, and Smart Phones. IGI Global. 2012. ISBN 978-1-4666-0936-5.
- (2012) Experiences with Design and Use of Large Colloborative Learning Spaces in Digital Learning Labs. EDULEARN12 Proceedings.
- (2012) Design and Use of New Digital Learning Environments. V International Scientific and Methodological Conference of Information and Communication Technologies in Linguistics, ELT and Cross-cultural communications . Lomonosov Moscow State University; Moskva. 2012-06-06 - 2012-06-09.
- (2012) Workshop: Online Student Response System for Modern Mobile Devices. The 5th International Scientific and Methodological Conference on Information and Communication Technologies in Linguistics, . Lomonosov Moscow State University; Moskva. 2012-06-06 - 2012-06-09.
- (2011) Human Resource Development through delivery of Vocational Education and Training to Regional Labor Markets by use of Modern AV-Technology. International Technology, Education and Development Conference ; Valencia, Spania. 2011-03-07 - 2011-03-09.
- (2011) Human Resource Development Through Delivery of Vocational Education and Training to Regional Labor Markets by Use of Modern AV-Technology. INTED2011 Proceedings.
- (2011) Experience with innovative Tools and Services for Vocational Education and Training in Quality Assurance. EDULEARN11. Proceedings 3rd International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies.
- (2011) Experiences with Development of a Network of Interregional Training Centres in Eastern Europe that Utilize Modern AV-technology in Vocational Education and Training. EDULEARN11. Proceedings 3rd International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies.
- (2010) Presentation of results from EU projects at the 15th Leonardo Anniversary in Brussels. 15th Leonardo Anniversary ; Brussels. 2010-11-09 - 2010-11-09.
- (2010) Developing a Network of Regional Centers for Delivery of Professional Vocational Education and Training. International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies ; Barcelona, Spania. 2010-07-05 - 2010-07-07.
- (2010) Developing a network of regional centres for delivery of professional vocational education and training. EDULEARN10 Proceedings : Proceedings from the International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies.
- (2007) Tekniske og pedagogiske utfordringer i videokommunikasjon. 2007.
- (2005) Design and deployment of digital classrooms in every high school in the whole county of Finnmark. 2005.
- (2005) Lessons Learnt from Telecommunication Providers Lacking Knowledge of Effective Technology Enhanced Distance Education Solutions. The IADAT International Conference on Telecommunications and Computer Networks ; Portsmouth. 2005-09-26 - 2005-09-29.
- (2005) Design of a proper PC based video infrastructure for encrypted real time communication between health departments in the Molde area. 2005.
- (2005) Design of a proper video infrastructure for Centre of International University Communication. 2005.
- (2005) Design of digital classrooms with an AV-infrastructure in a number of high schools in the Middle of Norway. 2005.