Background and activities
My research work is established on mathematical modeling and numerical simulation (volume-averaged technique) of hot tearing and macrosegregation in mushy zone during casting process of aluminum. The intention of the work is to reduce the severe defects of aluminum alloys during solidification process.
- Material modelling (AlLSIM)
- Nonlinear strucrural analysis (ANSYS, LS-DYNA)
- Thermo-mechanical Analyses
- Electromagnetic Analyses (Maxwell)
- Piping analyses
- Finite Element Method (MASG2102-BYGG2253)
- Machine Design element (MASG2103)
- Machine construction element (MAPE1400)
- Statics and Mechanics of Materials (MPSF1101)
- ANSYS WorkbenchNon-linear Analysis in ANSYS Workbench
- Advanced Contact and Fasteners in ANSYS Workbench
- Meshing and model preparation
- DesignModeler and Spaceclaim
- BYGG2253 - Structural analysis
- MASG2900 - Bachelor thesis
- MASG2102 - Finite Element Method
- MASG2103 - Machine parts
- TMM4112 - Machine Elements
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Assessment of the impact of macrosegregation on the hot-tearing tendency. International Journal of Cast Metals Research.
- (2011) Modeling of De-cohesion and the Initiation of Hot Tearing in Coherent Mushy Zones of Metallic Alloys. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. vol. 42A (7).
- (2011) Mathematical Modeling of Hot Tearing and its Interaction with Macrosegregation in the Mushy Zone. 2011.