Solomon Abedom Tesfamicael
Background and activities
- Comparative studies in Mathematics Education
- Textbook research in Mathematics Education
- Mathematics Teacher Knowledge
- Compressed Sensing
- Multiuser Communication
- Information and Communication theory
- Comparative Studies in Mathematics Education (Textbook comparison, Mathematics Teachers Preparation Programs between Norway and Ethiopia) (2015 - nå)
- Lesson Design Study and Teaching Resources
- NORHED project (2016 -2021)
- Master: Teaching and Learning of Mathematics - ( DALICE Zambia )
- Master: Teaching and Learning of Mathematics I - ( Bahirdar University)
- Matematikk 1. (1-7) emene A og B
- Matematikk 1. (5-10) emne 1 og 2
- Matematikk 2. (5-10) emen 1 og 2
- Bachelor - 2016, 2019
- Master: Bjørn Vadet (2017- 2018)
- Master: Simen Isachsen (2018 - 2019)
- Master NORHED project: Sunday Peter Andu (2017-2019)
- Master NORHED project: Oduho George Ben (2017-2019)
- PhD NORHED project: Dereje Taye (2017 - 2021)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) A Comparative Study of Norwegian and Ethiopian Textbooks: The Case of Relations and Functions Using Anthropological Theory of Didactics (ATD). Universal Journal of Educational Research. vol. 7 (3).
- (2015) Compressed sensing performance analysis via replica method using bayesian framework. International journal of simulation. Systems, Science and Technology. vol. 16 (3).
- (2015) Clustered Compressive Sensing: Application on Medical Imaging. International Journal of Information and Electronics Engineering. vol. 5 (1).
- (2014) Clustered Compressed Sensing in fMRI Data Analysis Using a Bayesian Framework. International Journal of Information and Electronics Engineering. vol. 4 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2017) Bayesian Inference and Compressed Sensing. Bayesian Inference.
- (2012) Block Diagonal Inversion Precoding for MIMO Broadcast Channels. Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC Fall), 2012 IEEE.
- (2016) Compressed Sensing in Signal processing: Performance Analysis and Applications. 2016. ISBN 978-82-326-1703-6.