Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) On the decay of first-year ice ridges: Measurements and evolution of rubble macroporosity, ridge drilling resistance and consolidated layer strength. Cold Regions Science and Technology. vol. 151.
- (2018) Ice-ridge interactions with the Norstromsgrund lighthouse: Global forces and interaction modes. Cold Regions Science and Technology.
- (2018) Ice-induced vibrations of the Norströmsgrund lighthouse. Cold Regions Science and Technology. vol. 155.
- (2018) Estimation of the full-field dynamic response of a floating bridge using Kalman-type filtering algorithms. Mechanical systems and signal processing. vol. 107.
- (2017) A continuum model of large deformation continuous ductile ice crushing. Proceedings - International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions.
- (2017) Operational modal analysis on a lighthouse structure subjected to ice actions. Procedia Engineering. vol. 199.
- (2016) Ice action on Swedish lighthouses revisited. Proceedings of the IAHR International Symposium on ice. vol. 1.
- (2016) Panel loads and weather conditions at Norströmsgrund lighthouse 2000-2003. International Association for Hydro-Environment Engineering and Research.
- (2016) Ice force identification on the Nordströmsgrund lighthouse. Computers & structures. vol. 169.
- (2016) Model-based estimation of hydrodynamic forces on the Bergsoysund bridge. Conference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series. vol. 2.
- (2015) Laboratory experiments to study ice-induced vibrations of scaled model structures during their interaction with level ice at different ice velocities. Cold Regions Science and Technology. vol. 119.
- (2015) Model-based force and state estimation in experimental ice-induced vibrations by means of Kalman filtering. Cold Regions Science and Technology. vol. 111.
- (2015) Sensor network for dynamic ice-force identification: the Hanko-1 channel marker case study. Proceedings - International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions. vol. 2015-January.
- (2015) Pilot study of ice-structure interaction in a pendulum accelerator. Proceedings - International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions. vol. 2015-January.
Part of book/report
- (2018) Strain-controlled cyclic compression of sea ice. Proceedings of the 24th IAHR International Symposium on Ice Vladivostok, Russia June 4-9, 2018.
- (2015) Model-based joint input-state estimation on a thin-walled cantilever beam. COMPDYN 2015 5th International Conference on Computational Methods in Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering : Proceedings volume 2.
- (2014) Model-based force identification in experimental ice-structure interaction by means of Kalman filtering. Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Structural Dynamics, EURODYN 2014.
- (2013) Frequency domain force identification in ice-structure interaction. The proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions.
- (2015) Force and response estimation on bottom-founded structures prone to ice-induced vibrations. 2015. ISBN 978-82-326-1090-7. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (217).