Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Attitudes, risk perception and risk-taking behaviour among regular cyclists in Norway. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour. vol. 69.
- (2019) Effects of an inpatient multidisclipinary intervetion on physical ability and self perceived health status in Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s Diseease patients. International Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. vol. 7 (1).
- (2019) Risk perception, worry and pedestrian behaviour in the Norwegian population. Accident Analysis and Prevention. vol. 133.
- (2019) Seasonal variation in risk perception and travel behaviour among cyclists in a Norwegian urban area. Accident Analysis and Prevention. vol. 124.
- (2019) The role of social cognition in perceived thresholds for transport mode change. Transport Policy. vol. 83.
- (2019) Judgement of Transport Security, Risk Sensitivity and Travel Mode Use in Urban Areas. Sustainability. vol. 11 (7).
- (2018) Acceptance of disincentives to driving and pro-environmental transport intentions: the role of value structure, environmental beliefs and norm activation. Transportation.
- (2018) Transport risk evaluations associated with past exposure to adverse security events in public transport. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour. vol. 53.
- (2017) Does risk perception really exist?. Safety Science. vol. 93 (1).
- (2016) Changes in transport risk perception in urban populations in Norway from 2004 to 2013. Transportation planning and technology (Print). vol. 39 (6).
- (2016) Active transport, public transport and electric car as perceived alternatives in a motorized Norwegian sample. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour. vol. 42.
- (2015) Associations between work family conflict, emotional exhaustion, musculoskeletal pain, and gastrointestinal problems in a sample of business travelers. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 56 (1).
- (2015) The value-belief-norm theory, personal norms and sustainable travel mode choice in urban areas. Journal of Environmental Psychology. vol. 44.
- (2015) Stressors, social support and military performance in a modern war scenario. Journal of Military Studies. vol. 6 (1).
- (2015) Predictors of car use habit strength in an urban Norwegian public. Transportation. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2015) Habitual, safety and security factors related to mode use on two types of travels among urban Norwegians. Safety Science. vol. 76.
- (2015) Environmental norms, transport priorities and resistance to change associated with acceptance of push measures in transport. Transport Policy. vol. 44.
- (2015) The role of attitudes, transport priorities, and car use habit for travel mode use and intentions to use public transportation in an urban Norwegian public. Transport Policy. vol. 42.
- (2014) Crime: The amount and disparity of sentencing - A comparison of corporate and occupational white collar criminals. International Journal of Law, Crime and Justice. vol. 42 (3).
- (2014) Personality, risk cognitions and motivation related to demand of risk mitigation in transport among Norwegians. Safety Science. vol. 73.