Background and activities
Energy efficiency in the industry. High temperature heat pumps.
Energy and processing enginering within food processes. More information on the home page.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Experimental investigation of a prototype R-600 compressor for high temperature heat pump. Energy. vol. 169.
- (2019) The development of a hydrocarbon high temperature heat pump for waste heat recovery. Energy. vol. 173.
- (2019) Preliminary study on CO2 transcritical ejector enhanced compressor refrigeration system for independent space cooling and dehumidification. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 100.
- (2018) Theoretical analysis of suitable fluids for high temperature heat pumps up to 125 °C heat delivery. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 92.
- (2018) Production of fish protein hydrolysates step by step: technological aspects, equipment used, major energy costs and methods of their minimizing. International Aquatic Research. vol. 10 (3).
- (2018) Investigation of annual energy performance of a VWV air Source heat pump system. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 85.
- (2017) Review of Vapour Compression Heat Pumps for High Temperature Heating using Natural Working Fluids. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 80.
- (2017) A steady and quasi-steady state analysis on the CO2 hybrid ground-coupled heat pumping system. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 76.
- (2017) Annual energy performance of R744 and R410A heat pumping systems. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 117.
- (2017) Sustainable Energy in Cities: Methodology and Results of a Summer Course Providing Smart Solutions for a New District in Shanghai. Energy Procedia. vol. 111.
- (2016) Reducing the global warming impact of a household heat pump dishwasher using hydrocarbon refrigerants. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 99.
- (2016) Experimental analysis of the r744 vapour compression rack equipped with the multi-ejector expansion work recovery module. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 64.
- (2016) Performance analysis of an R744 ground source heat pump system with air-cooled and water-cooled gas coolers. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 63.
- (2016) Investigation on CO2 hybrid ground-coupled heat pumping system under warm climate. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 62.
- (2016) Changes of proteins during superchilled storage of Atlantic salmon muscle (Salmo salar). Journal of food science and technology. vol. 53 (1).
- (2016) Evolution of proteolytic and physico-chemical characteristics of Norwegian dry-cured ham during its processing. Meat Science. vol. 121.
- (2016) Effect of low and ultra-low temperature applications during freezing and frozen storage on quality parameters for fish. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 63.
- (2015) The influence of superchilling storage methods on the location/distribution of ice crystals during storage of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Food Control. vol. 52.
- (2015) Manufacture of dry-cured ham: a review. Part 1. Biochemical changes during the technological process. European Food Research and Technology. vol. 241 (5).
- (2015) Manufacture of dry‑cured ham: A review. Part 2. Drying kinetics, modeling and equipment. European Food Research and Technology. vol. 241 (4).