Trygve Magne Eikevik
Background and activities
Energy efficiency in the industry. High temperature heat pumps.
Energy and processing enginering within food processes. More information on the home page.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Integrated high temperature heat pumps and thermal storage tanks for combined heating and cooling in the industry. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 189.
- (2021) Identification of Existing Challenges and Future Trends for the Utilization of Ammonia-Water Absorption–Compression Heat Pumps at High Temperature Operation. Applied Sciences. vol. 11 (10).
- (2021) Comparative analysis of evaporation of isobutane (R600a) and propylene (R1270) in compact smooth and microfinned tubes. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 188.
- (2021) Condensation of hydrocarbons in compact smooth and microfinned tubes. Energies. vol. 14 (9).
- (2021) Numerical Study of Hydrocarbon Charge Reduction Methods in HVAC Heat Exchangers. Energies. vol. 14 (15).
- (2021) Utilization of fish protein hydrolysates as peptones for microbiological culture medias. Food Bioscience. vol. 42.
- (2021) Numerical modelling of the food freezing process in a quasi-hydrofluidisation system. Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies. vol. 74.
- (2020) Characteristics of evaporation of propane (R290) in compact smooth and microfinned tubes. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 181.
- (2019) Experimental investigation of a prototype R-600 compressor for high temperature heat pump. Energy. vol. 169.
- (2019) The development of a hydrocarbon high temperature heat pump for waste heat recovery. Energy. vol. 173.
- (2019) Preliminary study on CO2 transcritical ejector enhanced compressor refrigeration system for independent space cooling and dehumidification. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 100.
- (2018) Theoretical analysis of suitable fluids for high temperature heat pumps up to 125 °C heat delivery. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 92.
- (2018) Production of fish protein hydrolysates step by step: technological aspects, equipment used, major energy costs and methods of their minimizing. International Aquatic Research. vol. 10 (3).
- (2018) Investigation of annual energy performance of a VWV air Source heat pump system. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 85.
- (2017) Review of Vapour Compression Heat Pumps for High Temperature Heating using Natural Working Fluids. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 80.
- (2017) A steady and quasi-steady state analysis on the CO2 hybrid ground-coupled heat pumping system. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 76.
- (2017) Annual energy performance of R744 and R410A heat pumping systems. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 117.
- (2017) Sustainable Energy in Cities: Methodology and Results of a Summer Course Providing Smart Solutions for a New District in Shanghai. Energy Procedia. vol. 111.
- (2016) Reducing the global warming impact of a household heat pump dishwasher using hydrocarbon refrigerants. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 99.
- (2016) Experimental analysis of the r744 vapour compression rack equipped with the multi-ejector expansion work recovery module. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 64.