- Structural Dynamics
- Conceptual Structural Design
- SIMLab - people
- Timber Structures
Past PhD students
Past PhD students
List of past PhD students and thesis title.
- Elisabeth Leite Skare. Thesis: Prediction of rheological properties of filler modified cement paste from constituent properties, flow measurements and modelling (Link). Project description (Link).
- Simon Fjendbo. Thesis: Application of marine field data for prediction of chloride ingress in concrete (Link). Project description (Link).
- Assis Arano Barenys. Thesis: Experimental study of reinforced concrete slabs subjected to fire exposure and blast loading (Link)
- Jelena Zivkovic. Thesis: Ductility and brittleness of lightweight aggregate concrete structures (Link)
- Andrei Shpak. Thesis: Production and Documentation of Frost Durable High-Volume Fly Ash Concrete: air entrainment, cracking and scaling in performance testing (Link)
Guzel Shamsutdinova. Thesis: Experimental study of concrete-ice abrasion and concrete surface topography modification (Link)
Reignard Tan. Thesis: Consistent crack width calculation methods for reinforced concrete elements subjected to 1D and 2D stress states A mixed experimental, numerical and analytical approach (Link)
Alisa Lydia Machner. Thesis: Dolomite calcined clay composite cement - hydration and durability (Link)
- Andres Belda Revert. Thesis: Reinforcement corrosion in carbonated fly ash concrete (Link)
Alessia Colombo. Thesis: The interaction between calcium lignosulfonate and cement (Link)
- Morten Engen. Thesis: Aspects of design of reinforced concrete structures using nonlinear finite element analyses (Link)
Rolands Cepuritis. Thesis: Development of crushed sand for concrete production with microproportioning (Link)
- Anja B. Estensen Klausen. Thesis: Early age crack assessment of concrete structures Experimental investigation of decisive parameters (Link)
Giedrius Žirgulis. Thesis: Fibre Orientation in Steel-Fibre- Reinforced Concrete: Quantification methods and influence of formwork surface and reinforcement bars in structural elements (Link)
Karla Hornbostel. Thesis: The role of concrete resistivity in chloride-induced macro-cell corrosion of reinforcement (Link)
Elena Vidal Sarmiento. Thesis: Flowable fibre-reinforced concrete for structural applications: A modelling approach that can take anisotropic and inhomogeneous fibre configuration into account (Link)