Terminology - ROSS
- IEC 60050: International Electrotechnical Vocabulary.
This standard is available on this link. For reliability engineering, Section 191 - Dependability and quality of service is the most relevant.
- ISO/IEC 2382 (1997) - Vocabulary - Part 14: Reliability, maintainability and availability
- ISO/IEC Guide 73 (2002) Risk management - Vocabulary - Guidelines for use in standards
- SAE J1213/2 (1988) Glossary of Reliability Terminology Associated with Automotive Electronics
Some organizations that issue RAMS standards and guidelines are listed below. Information about standards and guidelines may be found on the organizations' homepages.
- ISO - International Organization for Standardization
- IEC - International Electrotechnical Commission
- IEEE - Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers
- SAE - Engineering Society for Advancing Mobility in Land, Sea, Air, and Space
- CEN - European Committee for Standardization
- CENELEC - European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization
- ETSI - European Telecommunication Standards Institute
- ANSI - American National Standards Institute
- ASME - American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- API - American Petroleum Institute
- Standard Norge - Standards Norway
- BSI - British Standards
- AFNOR - French Standards
- DIN - German Standards
- Standards Australia
- NERC - North America Electric Reliability Council
- NUREG - U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission