ROSS Courses and Study Programs
The ROSS Gemini Centre offers world-class education programs in reliability and safety. A high number of course modules in a variety of ROSS subjects are given regularly at NTNU, ranging from introductory, to PhD level.
Two two-years master programs are offered by the ROSS Gemini Centre:
- An International Master Programme in RAMS (see info-box in the right-hand column)
- A master programme in Safety, Health, and Environment (lectured in Norwegian)
The ROSS Gemini Centre takes part in the master program in "Management and Organization" (Organisasjon og ledelse) that is offered as continuing education - and is lectured in Norwegian. Safety and reliability is a specialization in this master program.
A number of courses relevant to ROSS are offered by NTNU. The courses are grouped into four categories:
- MSc Courses
- courses that are part of the Master of Science programmes at NTNU, a quick reference is found here.
- PhD Courses
- courses offered as part of the PhD programs at NTNU
- Continuing education courses
- concentrated courses offered to people outside NTNU, both in Norway and abroad. The courses may be open to all qualified participants, or tailormade to a specific customer
- Short training courses
RAMS International Master Program
The ROSS Gemini Centre offers an International master program in reliability, availability, maintainance, and safety (RAMS). This is a two-year program (four semesters) and is open to students who have completed three years of an engineering program from
- One of the basic study programs at NTNU
- An engineering college ("ingeniørhøgskole") in Norway
- Similar education from outside Norway [equivalent to a bachelor degree, or 180 credits in the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS)]
All lectures and lecturing material are in English. Upon completing the master programme, you receive the title "Master of Science in Engineering - Program in Reliability, Availability, Maintainance, and Safety (RAMS)"