What will I learn - Electronic Systems Design (Master's Programme)
What will I learn
What will you learn?
Electronic systems design is needed to resolve important social challenges. With a background in electronic system design, you will obtain exclusive and sought-after expertise. Based on mathematics, physics, computer science, and cooperation in interdisciplinary teams, you will be able to help create solutions in key areas such as sustainable social development and modern healthcare.
Electronic system design has already changed our everyday lives dramatically. In the future, we expect innovations such as:
- Advanced connections between electronics and nerves so that the deaf can hear and the blind can see
- Wireless in body medical sensor networks for patient monitoring
- Interactive 3D TV with cinema-quality
- Machines that you can talk to and that automatically translates into another language
- Cars that automatically gets you safely wherever you want
In the master’s program, you can specialise in one of the five main profiles:
- Acoustics for Communication, Environment and Sensing
- Analog Circuit Design and radio Systems
- Design of Digital and Embedded Systems
- Nano Electronics and Photonics
- Signal Processing and Communications
- Space Systems
About the programme
What will you learn
Who is the study suitable for?
For those who are curious about combining science with IT to solve specific problems, the study is a good choice. The program offers good interdisciplinary opportunities for those who are interested in both technology and medicine, language, or music. Modern research laboratories provide the opportunity to test theoretical solutions in practice. The study program provides a solid and broad technological basis with many options, and most people will be able to find a subject area that they find interesting and exciting.