Background and activities
Field of expertise
- Electron microscopy, especially transmission electron microscopy (TEM)
- Electron diffraction and spectroscopy (EELS and EDS)
- Focus ion beam (FIB)
- Nanotechnology and nanomaterials
- Solid state physics
- Semiconductor nanowires
- TFY4330 Nanoverktøy
- TFY4255 Materials Physics
- TFY4330 Nanotools
- TFY14/FY3114 Functional Materials
- FY8102 Electron Microscopy and diffraction
- TFY4853 EIT_Nanoteknologi
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Effect of V/III ratio on the structural and optical properties of self-catalysed GaAs nanowires. Nanotechnology. vol. 27.
- (2016) Atomic resolution imaging of beryl: an investigation of the nano-channel occupation. Journal of Microscopy.
- (2016) In situ electronic probing of semiconducting nanowires in an electron microscope. Journal of Microscopy. vol. 262 (2).
- (2016) In situ heat-induced replacement of GaAs Nanowires with Au. Nano letters (Print). vol. 16 (5).
- (2016) Vertically Oriented Growth of GaN Nanorods on Si Using Graphene as an Atomically Thin Buffer Layer. Nano letters (Print). vol. 16 (6).
- (2016) New Insights into the Origins of Sb-Induced Effects on Self-Catalyzed GaAsSb Nanowire Arrays. Nano letters (Print). vol. 16 (2).
- (2015) Rectifying Single GaAsSb Nanowire Devices Based on Self-Induced Compositional Gradients. Nano letters (Print). vol. 15 (6).
- (2015) Radial composition variations in the shells of GaAs/AlGaAs core-shell nanowires. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 644:012007.
- (2014) In-situ electrical and structural characterization of individual GaAs nanowires. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 522.
- (2014) Rapid estimation of catalyst nanoparticle morphology and atomic-coordination by high-resolution Z-contrast electron microscopy. Nano letters (Print). vol. 14 (11).
- (2014) Near-surface depletion of antimony during the growth of GaAsSb and GaAs/GaAsSb nanowires. Journal of Applied Physics. vol. 116 (14).
- (2014) Position-Controlled Uniform GaAs Nanowires on Silicon using Nanoimprint Lithography. Nano letters (Print). vol. 14 (2).
- (2014) Tunability in Crystallinity and Magnetic Properties of Core–Shell Fe Nanoparticles. Particle & particle systems characterization. vol. 31.
- (2014) Synthesis of Au nanowires with controlled morphological and structural characteristics. Applied Surface Science. vol. 311.
- (2013) Comparison of Be-doped GaAs nanowires grown by Au- and Ga-assisted molecular beam epitaxy. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 378.
- (2013) Controlling crystal phases in GaAs nanowires grown by Au-assisted molecular beam epitaxy. Nanotechnology. vol. 24 (1).
- (2013) Investigations of near IR photoluminescence properties in TiO2:Nd,Yb materials using hyperspectral imaging methods. Journal of Luminescence. vol. 140.
- (2013) Compositional characterization of GaAs/GaAsSb nanowires by quantitative HAADF-STEM. Micron. vol. 44.
- (2013) Compositional analysis of GaAs/AlGaAs heterostructures using quantitative scanning transmission electron microscopy. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 103 (23).
- (2013) Crystal phase engineering in self-catalyzed GaAs and GaAs/GaAsSb nanowires grown on Si(111). Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 372.