Postal addressDepartment of Physics Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Antonius T. J. van Helvoort
- Electron microscopy
Background and activities
Field of expertise
- Electron microscopy, especially transmission electron microscopy (TEM)
- Electron diffraction and spectroscopy (EELS and EDS)
- TEM specimen preparation, including FIB and tripod wedge polishing
- Ferroelectric materials
- Solid state physics
- Nanotechnology and nanomaterials
- Semiconductor nanowires
- TFY4330 Nanoverktøy
- TFY14/FY3114 Funksjonelle materialer
- FY8102 Elektronmikroskopi og diffraksjon
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) In-situ electrical and structural characterization of individual GaAs nanowires. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. volum 522.
- (2014) Near-surface depletion of antimony during the growth of GaAsSb and GaAs/GaAsSb nanowires. Journal of Applied Physics. volum 116.
- (2014) Position-Controlled Uniform GaAs Nanowires on Silicon using Nanoimprint Lithography. Nano letters (Print). volum 14 (2).
- (2014) Synthesis of Au nanowires with controlled morphological and structural characteristics. Applied Surface Science. volum 311.
- (2013) Comparison of Be-doped GaAs nanowires grown by Au- and Ga-assisted molecular beam epitaxy. Journal of Crystal Growth. volum 378.
- (2013) Controlling crystal phases in GaAs nanowires grown by Au-assisted molecular beam epitaxy. Nanotechnology. volum 24 (1).
- (2013) Investigations of near IR photoluminescence properties in TiO2:Nd,Yb materials using hyperspectral imaging methods. Journal of Luminescence. volum 140.
- (2013) Compositional characterization of GaAs/GaAsSb nanowires by quantitative HAADF-STEM. Micron. volum 44.
- (2013) Compositional analysis of GaAs/AlGaAs heterostructures using quantitative scanning transmission electron microscopy. Applied Physics Letters. volum 103 (23).
- (2013) Crystal phase engineering in self-catalyzed GaAs and GaAs/GaAsSb nanowires grown on Si(111). Journal of Crystal Growth. volum 372.
- (2013) The effects of Sb concentration variation on the optical properties of GaAsSb/GaAs heterostructured nanowires. Semiconductor Science and Technology. volum 28 (11).
- (2012) A Story Told by a Single Nanowire: Optical Properties of Wurtzite GaAs. Nano letters (Print). volum 12 (12).
- (2012) Quantitative HAADF-STEM on heterostructured GaAs nanwires. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. volum 371.
- (2012) Vertically Aligned GaAs Nanowires on Graphite and Few-Layer Graphene: Generic Model and Epitaxial Growth. Nano letters (Print). volum 12 (9).
- (2011) Photoluminescence Polarization Anisotropy in a Single Heterostructured III-V Nanowire with Mixed Crystal Phases. AIP Conference Proceedings. volum 1399.
- (2011) Electron energy loss spectroscopy investigation of Pb and Ti hybridization with O at the PbTiO3/SrTiO3 interface. Journal of Applied Physics. volum 109 (3).
- (2011) Correlated micro-photoluminescence and electron microscopy study of a heterostructured semiconductor nanowire. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. volum 326.
- (2011) Correlated micro-photoluminescence and electron microscopy studies of the same individual heterostructured semiconductor nanowires. Nanotechnology. volum 22 (32).
- (2010) Growth of heterostructured III-V nanowires by molecular beam epitaxy for photonic applications. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. volum 7608.
- (2010) Effect of heat treatment on anodic activation of aluminium by trace element indium. Corrosion Science. volum 52 (11).