Postal addressDepartment of Neuroscience Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim Norway
- Midical sciences
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Altered Cognitive Control Activations after Moderate-to-Severe Traumatic Brain Injury and Their Relationship to Injury Severity and Everyday-Life function. Cerebral Cortex.
- (2013) Long-term test-retest reliability of the P3 No Go wave and two independent components decomposed from the P3 No Go wave in a visual Go/NoGo task. International Journal of Psychophysiology. volum 89 (1).
- (2013) Motor skills at 23 years of age in young adults born preterm with very low birth weight. Early Human Development. volum 89 (9).
- (2013) The Functional Topography and Temporal Dynamics of Overlapping and Distinct Brain Activations for Adaptive Task Control and Stable Task-set Maintenance during Performance of an fMRI-adapted Clinical Continuous Performance Test. Journal of cognitive neuroscience. volum 25 (6).
- (2012) Longitudinal study of grey and white matter changes from the acute to the chronic phase following moderate to severe TBI: volume changes related to duration of post-traumatic amnesia. Brain Injury. volum 26 (4-5).
- (2009) SURVIVORS WITH CHRONIC SEVERE TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY HAVE SUBSTITUTION AND RECRUITMENT OF ADDITIONAL CORTICAL REGIONS DURING A MENTAL ARITHMETIC TASK. Journal of Neurotrauma. volum 26 (8).