Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Neuropsychological parameters indexing executive processes are associated with independent components of ERPs. Neuropsychologia. vol. 66.
- (2014) High-level mobility in chronic traumatic brain injury and its relationship with clinical variables and magnetic resonance imaging findings in the acute phase. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. vol. 95 (10).
- (2014) Altered Cognitive Control Activations after Moderate-to-Severe Traumatic Brain Injury and Their Relationship to Injury Severity and Everyday-Life function. Cerebral Cortex.
- (2014) Difficult morning awakening from rapid eye movement sleep and impaired cognitive function in delayed sleep phase disorder patients. Sleep Medicine. vol. 15 (10).
- (2013) Long-term test-retest reliability of the P3 No Go wave and two independent components decomposed from the P3 No Go wave in a visual Go/NoGo task. International Journal of Psychophysiology. vol. 89 (1).
- (2013) Motor skills at 23 years of age in young adults born preterm with very low birth weight. Early Human Development. vol. 89 (9).
- (2013) The Functional Topography and Temporal Dynamics of Overlapping and Distinct Brain Activations for Adaptive Task Control and Stable Task-set Maintenance during Performance of an fMRI-adapted Clinical Continuous Performance Test. Journal of cognitive neuroscience. vol. 25 (6).
- (2012) Longitudinal study of grey and white matter changes from the acute to the chronic phase following moderate to severe TBI: volume changes related to duration of post-traumatic amnesia. Brain Injury. vol. 26 (4-5).
- (2009) SURVIVORS WITH CHRONIC SEVERE TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY HAVE SUBSTITUTION AND RECRUITMENT OF ADDITIONAL CORTICAL REGIONS DURING A MENTAL ARITHMETIC TASK. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 26 (8).
- (2014) Cognitive control function and moderate-to-severe traumatic brain injury : functional and structural brain correlates. 2014. ISBN 978-82-326-0660-3. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (372).