Background and activities
Artificial Pancreas Trondheim (APT)
Employed as a postdoctoral research fellow since January 2014, as well as being the secretary of APT and a strong contributor of establishing this research group. The long-term aim of APT's work is to develop a system for closed-loop glucose control in diabetes mellitus type 1 and 2 and in intensive care patients.
Read more on the APT homepage.
Robust coordinated proportional control of upper-limb prostheses
Employed as a PhD student from Summer 2008. My thesis was entitled Robust, coordinated and proportional control of myoelectric upper-limb prostheses (26 April 2013).
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) A Review of the Current Challenges Associated with the Development of an Artificial Pancreas by a Double Subcutaneous Approach. Diabetes Therapy. vol. 8.
- (2016) Intraperitoneal Glucose Sensing is Sometimes Surprisingly Rapid. Modeling, Identification and Control. vol. 37 (2).
- (2016) The artificial pancreas: a dynamic challenge. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 49 (7).
- (2014) System Training and Assessment in Simultaneous Proportional Myoelectric Prosthesis Control. Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation. vol. 11 (1).
- (2013) Forbedret myoelektrisk styring av håndproteser. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 133 (16).
- (2013) Robust, Coordinated and Proportional Myoelectric Control of Upper-Limb Prostheses. 2013. ISBN 978-82-471-4293-6. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (98).
- (2012) Control of Upper Limb Prostheses: Terminology and Proportional Myoelectric Control-A Review. IEEE transactions on neural systems and rehabilitation engineering. vol. 20 (5).
- (2011) Resolving the Limb Position Effect in Myoelectric Pattern Recognition. IEEE transactions on neural systems and rehabilitation engineering. vol. 19 (6).
- (2011) A Multi-Modal Approach for Hand Motion Classification Using Surface EMG and Accelerometers. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Conference Proceedings. vol. 33.
- (2011) Resolving the Limb Position Effect. Raising the Standard, Proceedings of the Myoelectric Controls Symposium (MEC) 2011.
- (2010) Adverse Effects of Limb Position on Myoelectric Control of Upper-Limb Prostheses. MITAT. Minimally invasive therapy & allied technologies. vol. 19.
- (2010) Examining the Adverse Effects of Limb Position on Pattern Recognition Based Myoelectric Control. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Conference Proceedings. vol. 32.
- (2008) Cancellation of Force Induced Artifacts in Surface EMG Using FSR Measurements. Measuring Success in Upper Limb Prosthetics, Proceedings of Myoelectric Controls Symposium (MEC) 2008.
- (2007) Simultaneous Proportional Control of Multiple Functions in Upper-limb Prostheses. Moving Beyond Disability, Proceedings of the 12th World Congress of the International Society for Prosthetics and Orthotics.