Anders Lyngvi Fougner
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
- Medical technology
- Technical cybernetics
- Biomedical engineering
- Control technology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Prostheses and Implants
Robust coordinated proportional control of upper-limb prostheses
Employed as a PhD student from July 2008. The name of the project is Robust coordinated proportional control of upper-limb prostheses and I will focus on:
- generalization of pattern recognition methods for myoelectric signals
- proportional control signals
- artifact cancellation
- implementation on real prostheses
My PhD scholarship lasts until November 2012.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2012) Control of Upper Limb Prostheses: Terminology and Proportional Myoelectric Control-A Review. IEEE transactions on neural systems and rehabilitation engineering. 2012; volum 20 (5).
- (2011) Resolving the Limb Position Effect in Myoelectric Pattern Recognition. IEEE transactions on neural systems and rehabilitation engineering. 2011; volum 19 (6).
- (2011) A Multi-Modal Approach for Hand Motion Classification Using Surface EMG and Accelerometers. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Conference Proceedings. 2011; volum 33.
- (2011) Accelerometers Keep Prosthetic Limbs In Step. The O&P EDGE. 2011; volum 10 (2).
- (2011) En håndfull touch-teknologi. Under dusken : studentavisa i Trondheim. 2011; volum 97 (1).
- (2010) Bedre grep med iPhone-teknologi. Gemini. 2010
- (2010) Adverse Effects of Limb Position on Myoelectric Control of Upper-Limb Prostheses. MITAT. Minimally invasive therapy & allied technologies. 2010; volum 19.
- (2010) Examining the Adverse Effects of Limb Position on Pattern Recognition Based Myoelectric Control. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Conference Proceedings. 2010
Part of book/report
- (2011) Resolving the Limb Position Effect. Raising the Standard, Proceedings of the Myoelectric Controls Symposium (MEC) 2011.
- (2008) Cancellation of Force Induced Artifacts in Surface EMG Using FSR Measurements. Measuring Success in Upper Limb Prosthetics, Proceedings of Myoelectric Controls Symposium (MEC) 2008.
- (2007) Simultaneous Proportional Control of Multiple Functions in Upper-limb Prostheses. Moving Beyond Disability, Proceedings of the 12th World Congress of the International Society for Prosthetics and Orthotics.
- (2013) Robust, Coordinated and Proportional Myoelectric Control of Upper-Limb Prostheses. 2013. ISBN 978-82-471-4293-6. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (98).