Postal addressDepartment of Marine Technology Centre for autonomous marine operations and systems Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
- TMR4167 - Marine Technology Structures
- TMR4195 - Design of Offshore Structures
- TMR4205 - Buckling and Collapse of Structures
- MR8204 - Analysis and Design of Marine Structures against Accidental Actions
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Analysis of ship-ship collision damage accounting for bow and side deformation interaction. Marine Structures. volum 32.
- (2013) Influence of the neutral axis displacement on the residual strength of a damaged tanker double-bottom structure. Ships and Offshore Structures. volum 8 (6).
- (2013) Investigation on structural performance predictions of double-bottom tankers during shoal grounding accidents. Marine Structures. volum 33.
- (2012) An analytical model to assess a ship side during a collision. Ships and Offshore Structures. volum 7 (4).
- (2012) Crushing resistance of a cruciform and its application to ship collision and grounding. Ships and Offshore Structures. volum 7 (2).
- (2012) Rapid assessment of ship grounding over large contact surfaces. Ships and Offshore Structures. volum 7 (1).
- (2012) Numerical and simplified analytical methods for analysis of the residual strength of ship double bottom. Ocean Engineering. volum 52.
- (2012) Benchmark study on the assessment of ship damage conditions during stranding. Ships and Offshore Structures. volum 7 (2).
- (2012) Analytical and numerical modelling of oil spill from a side tank with collision damage. Ships and Offshore Structures. volum 7 (1).
- (2011) Ship Grounding over Rock and Shoal. International Journal of Offshore and Polar Engineering. volum 21 (1).
- (2011) Verification of a simplified analytical method for predictions of ship groundings over large contact surfaces by numerical simulations. Marine Structures. volum 24 (4).
- (2011) Integrated numerical analysis of an iceberg collision with a foreship structure. Marine Structures. volum 24 (4).
- (2011) Plasticity based material modelling of ice and its application to ship-iceberg impacts. Cold Regions Science and Technology. volum 65 (3).
- (2011) Understanding ship-grounding events. Marine Structures. volum 24 (4).
- (2011) Monitoring of ship damage condition during stranding. Marine Structures. volum 24 (3).
- (2011) Experimental investigation of oil leakage from damaged ships due to collision and grounding. Ocean Engineering. volum 38 (17-18).
- (2010) A new formulation of the impact mechanics of ship collisions and its application to a ship-iceberg collision. Marine Structures. volum 23 (3).
- (2009) On the resistance to penetration of stiffened plates, Part I – Experiments. International Journal of Impact Engineering. volum 36 (6).
- (2009) On the resistance to penetration of stiffened plates, Part II: Numerical analysis. International Journal of Impact Engineering. volum 36 (7).
- (2009) Ship Grounding over "Rock" and "Shoal". In: Proceedings of 19th International Offshore and Polar engineering Conference. ISOPE - International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference. Proceedings.