Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
I am working as postdoctoral fellow in Svein Valla's gene expression research group. Research focus areas: transcriptional and translational regulation of bacterial gene expression, synthetic biology/metabolic engineering and metagenome/biodiscovery.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2011) Continuous Control of the Flow in Biochemical Pathways through 5 ' Untranslated Region Sequence Modifications in mRNA Expressed from the Broad-Host-Range Promoter Pm. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. volum 77 (8).
- (2010) Directed evolution of the transcription factor XylS for development of improved expression systems. Microbial Biotechnology. volum 3 (1).
- (2009) The expression of recombinant genes in Escherichia coli can be strongly stimulated at the transcript production level by mutating the DNA-region corresponding to the 5'-untranslated part of mRNA. Microbial Biotechnology. volum 2 (3).
Part of book/report
- (2011) Metagenomic Libraries for Functional Screening. Handbook of Molecular Microbial Ecology I - Metagenomics and Complementary Approaches.
- (2011) Broad-Host-Range Plasmid Vectors for Gene Expression in Bacteria. Strain Engineering - Methods and Protocols, Methods in Molecular Biology.