System Reliability Theory
- Models, Statistical Methods, and Applications
(Second Edition), Wiley, Hoboken, NJ, 2004
On this web-page you will find information related to the book "System Reliability Theory; Models, Statistical Methods and Applications" by M. Rausand and A. Høyland.
- Table of Contents
- Slides (pdf format)
- Additional Notes and Reports
- Control Questions
- Reliability Data Sources
- Alternative or Supplementary Textbooks
- Scientific Journals, Magazines, and Newsletters
- Links (to universities, research organizations, etc.)
- Resource Centers (Websites with more information related to system reliability analysis)
Each chapter of the book has a number of problems. Solutions to the problems are not provided as part of the book. A solutions manual, which contains full worked-out solutions to selected problems is, however, available to instructors and self-teaching practicing engineers. A free copy can be obtained by sending me an email message.
If you are using/reading the book and find misprints, errors, or have comments to the material presented, I appreciate if you send me an email message.